FL’s Top Fragger??
(12-14-2018, 06:43 PM)Julern Wrote:
(12-12-2018, 11:10 PM)perqe Wrote:
(12-12-2018, 08:29 PM)Julern Wrote:
(12-12-2018, 08:20 PM)perqe Wrote: 40 kills is cute, wouldnt last in a v2d 2015-2016 lobby like, used to hit 60-100 daily.

But i give credit where its due its cute and im glad hes taking the baby steps as players should.

stop it, you are just so cringe when you are saying that, maybe you got 60 kill a day with police breaking nlr,  kills dosnt matter, we all know you are not close to one of the best aggresive rp ers

soemone is that angry, his spelling even fucked up jesus. How badly did i tare you a new arse in a gun fight then??

sorry kidda its only a game ill do your first 5 lesson free

lol teach me? lets do a 1v1 then

time and place lets do it, lets put 300k on the line
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
The following 2 users Like don's post:
  • Ranger, Jeffrey
Looked from page 1 to the end, saw so many names that i raped, and still raping.
You all suck and that sad.
Greed and ghost killer are good, all others shits especially dobby.
The following 1 user Likes PrincessOfDubai's post:
  • god
(12-30-2018, 10:59 PM)PrincessOfDubai Wrote: Looked from page 1 to the end, saw so many names that i raped, and still raping.

It's opposite day today!!!
The following 3 users Like god's post:
  • Wolven, PrincessOfDubai, Willem de Walrus
i got 6 kills the other day <3 New record XD
[Image: clvck9d.png]
The following 1 user Likes Zona's post:
  • Wolven
all my kills ever are from running people over :(
The following 1 user Likes S!RNARC's post:
  • Wolven
(12-30-2018, 10:59 PM)PrincessOfDubai Wrote: Looked from page 1 to the end, saw so many names that i raped, and still raping.

you good, funniest thing i've heard this month.
Lets be honest. This thread was made to boost a couple of peoples egos. Theres more to a good player than getting kills from NLRing cops.

Someone that can organise and successfully raid makes a good AggressiveRPer. Yes, there are a few good people that can get a lot of kills, cool. I've had 100+ but I don't consider myself a "Top Fragger" I would consider myself good at raiding. I like to organise and be the leading person into raids, unless someone that I know whos better than me is there.

People that are good Aggressive Rpers, in my opinion are Ghost, Rickets, Grape, Jack, when he doesn't shout, I myself have won raids from Tactics I have organised, and like I said a good aggressive rper comes from someone that leads raids to be successful. There are much more people but these people stand out to me in raids

I can only name one good aimer on this game and that's rudy.

Joking, Aragorn. Learn from this man, hes a bad player in the essence of organising raids, he can't lead to save his life but as a solo aggressive player, hes very good.
Wolven

Y
(12-30-2018, 11:13 PM)JoshZ Wrote:

You have to understand that you suck at aggressive man.
That you go with group of 7 doesn’t mean you good cause you suck so bad man.
You play so much aggressive and still aim like a decent player.
But I hit every shot like a god.
I can teach you how to move and kill with shotguns because how I saw yesterday you guys not that good how I expected , so don’t know why you think that.

Have a good day kid.
(12-31-2018, 07:07 AM)PrincessOfDubai Wrote: Y
(12-30-2018, 11:13 PM)JoshZ Wrote:

You have to understand that you suck at aggressive man.
That you go with group of 7 doesn’t mean you good cause you suck so bad man.
You play so much aggressive and still aim like a decent player.
But I hit every shot like a god.
I can teach you how to move and kill with shotguns because how I saw yesterday you guys not that good how I expected , so don’t know why you think that.

Have a good day kid.

So I normally go in groups of 3 however the fact that you judge yourself so highly truely shows how shit you are. Nobody in this whole entire thread has mentioned your name for a reason. Because you’re not as good as what you think you are. Kid
This is the result of people needing some more ego