Banned for Multiaccounting
Your name: softcat

Your SteamID: [b]STEAM_0:1:34870682[/b]

Your ban ID: 81455

Banned by: Awestuck

Reason: Multiaccounting

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: Apparently my 8 year old main account has been banned for being associated with an account known as "Nazifemalep" who was banned a long time ago. Since you guys are associating accounts with IPs, a lot of misconceptions may happen.. Since nowdays around 50% of IPs are dynamic meaning that it is possible to get an IP that someone else has had. Also back in the day I already sorted out with an admin, which name i cannot remember. That my IP was associated with a lot of accounts, in which we came to conclusion that that statement was false. As I didn't know who most of the accounts, and some of the accounts are people who I have played fearlessRP with at lanparties and such. 

To add further proof my friend "[email protected]" was also banned for apparently being an alt account of Jackie Chan, who is a friend of ours. Which is completely false as well because Awestuck also managed to ban a guy known as "yawawedawfgs" who used to own the [b]"[email protected]" account. Who doesn't even know who Jackie Chan is.   [/b]

Also I believe that it would be common sense to check that my 8 year old account, that is level 104 on steam with 4176 hour in garry's mod. Where ~500 have been spent on fearlessRP isn't an alt account?
So let's take a look at your first point
Softcat Wrote:Apparently my 8 year old main account has been banned for being associated with an account known as "Nazifemalep" who was banned a long time ago. Since you guys are associating accounts with IPs, a lot of misconceptions may happen..

Softcat Wrote:Also back in the day I already sorted out with an admin, which name i cannot remember. That my IP was associated with a lot of accounts, in which we came to conclusion that that statement was false.

After searching the Admin Office there is no record of this account being dealt with in the past. You then go on to insinuate that this account being yours, is a misconception. Looking at your further points, you then admit to it being your old account. Funnily enough I actually banned the account before, on the 30th January 2017, judging by the ban records.

Softcat Wrote:To add further proof my friend "[email protected]" was also banned for apparently being an alt account of Jackie Chan, who is a friend of ours. Which is completely false as well because Awestuck also managed to ban a guy known as 'yawawedawfgs' who used to own the '[email protected]' account. Who doesn't even know who Jackie Chan is.

This was already dealt with

Now you have failed to mention the other account you're connected with. The one that joined after the server had crashed.
User: 5923478953429785423978543297458
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:53531944

This is also why this ban is valid.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
OP has failed to reply within the 7 day time alloted.

Denied as per UBR rule 6b.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]