UBR rule 6 Admins never respond.... [Solved]
Does anyone know how long it takes for an admin to reply on a unban request? Because the UBR Rule 6a states 6a. Staff must either conclude or ask for further information within 10 days of the initial unban request post (OP). If not - unban request is approved and ban removed from your record. Within this time, staff are expected to review the case, contact anyone involved and begin the investigation.
And that just means that my UBR should be accepted but i never get any replies. Please tell me if i'm wrong.
Let's just say UBRs are a coinflip, however when the time has passed beyond the expected amount as stated by rule 6, then it is only a matter of time till they are forced to approve your UBR. I suggest you simply remind them on your thread that it should be concluded.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
(11-01-2018, 11:36 AM)Yonno Wrote: Let's just say UBRs are a coinflip, however when the time has passed beyond the expected amount as stated by rule 6, then it is only a matter of time till they are forced to approve your UBR. I suggest you simply remind them on your thread that it should be concluded.

Thanks for reply
i wouldn't get my hopes up cause it is a perma ban so they will try and keep you banned even though there is a rule saying you must be unbanned
The following 1 user Likes juicyorange's post:
  • Dimitris
Don't get your hopes up buddy some SA will make some shit up saying the rules gets overpowered BLA bla bla .