Lost money (over 7 million)
Also, who is your brother?
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(10-31-2018, 02:42 PM)Pollux Wrote: When were you given this large amount of money?

I think it was some time during May of last year
also my brother is called aaron and i cant remember his steam name because he deleted it
Any clue what his SteamID was when he gave you the money?

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(10-31-2018, 04:01 PM)Murdoch Murdoch Wrote: Any clue what his SteamID was when he gave you the money?

Nope not a clue
You're not really giving us alot of information here, if you could please give us the name of your brother that would make things one hundred times easier.
The following 1 user Likes Forgee's post:
  • Agorith
Not his real name, that doesn't help, but his Steam name.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

This whole thing feels off AF lmao
The following 7 users Like Agorith's post:
  • Fillehh, Andrew Juniperfield, Lewwings, Pollux, Kahjo, sebasti161, RoCKy
ok i remember you from your name in the screenshot, i think that you not remembering your brothers steam name is a bit strange tbh, so where did the money ACTUALLY come from
The following 1 user Likes juicyorange's post:
  • Lewwings
(10-31-2018, 03:07 PM)riksuchan Wrote: I think it was some time during May of last year
also my brother is called aaron and i cant remember his steam name because he deleted it

Going off your steam friends list, I would assume this to be your brother: (Aaron_Gardiner)
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198151271470
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:95502871

The below shows the names and dates of name changes to make it easier for the staff to try and resolve this:

(OP)
[Image: Salum2.png]

(Brother)
[Image: Aaron2.png]

The users screenshot was taken: June 10th 2017
So the steam names of interest are:
-Chmelar (STEAM_0:0:179925624) = OP
Airon. (STEAM_0:0:95502871) = Brother
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
No doubt, we'll try and do our best to find out where your money went. However, a screenshot of someone's balance is really no help at all. We cannot guarantee that you will receive your money back unless we find sufficient proof that you actually lost it. Especially since it was left so late.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 3 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • Sentinel, Pollux, RoCKy