Three Lions Bank
[Image: FH1EBiK.png]
Three Lions Bank

Earlier today...
Three Lions Bank was set up on Top Street, a sophisticated, reliable and safe place to store your money and prized possessions! With multiple security procedures and a fine security guard, all important items were kept safe and everyone was happy. We managed to have a blast, whether it was setting up an account for the Mayor of Evocity, or the attempted robbery made by a mad man with a pistol (luckily nobody was hurt!). The Duplication in total was 80 props (Thanks to @"GHOSTK1LL3R") and more props were added to give the bank a more homely feel! I have no doubt that this RP will appear again very soon!

Thanks to...
Jessixa for being an amazing Counter Employee, dealing with the Mayors request to open up a new account.
Predator! for keeping the bank safe and secure, making sure no unauthorized personnel entered!
Lesanka for making the awesome spawn list, this dupe was made within an hour thanks to the organization of the spawn list! 
and everyone else who stopped by to either look at the dupe, or make an account!

Photos of the Establishment...

Spoiler :
[Image: HKTmTll.jpg][Image: HKTn43f.jpg][Image: HKTnhtN.jpg][Image: HKTnu4I.jpg]

It truly was a blast to be able to roleplay with everyone! I hope that we can pop this bank up again sometime for some more money-making fun! Perhaps this is the start of a new Company in FL...who knows? Cheese
The following 7 users Like Create's post:
  • Jessixa, Predator!, Lesanka, juicyorange, Spartan_KCT, Nephew, Rumbleâ„¢
It's very amazing and told me to keep quiet cause his employee is very...very chatterbox XD
[Image: 1619639714462.png]
God damnit, you spoke too much Jess.
And Dennis Gunner came and stole 50k xD
[Image: owI6QSg.png]

[Image: FH1EBiK.png]

Good Evening...

As you may be aware, earlier this evening, Our branch in Evocity was robbed by 3 masked individuals, they have yet to have been found. A total amount of $500,000 worth of jewelery and money was stolen, yet to be retrieved. Government Officials are asking anyone who may have information of this event to contact them as soon as possible on 45-0234-910. This story will be updated later in the week. 

[Image: HLn2H5A.png]

OOC: Thanks to everyone that took part! It was a blast!
Huskii - Infamous Bank Robber/Lead Man
@"Eoin" - Bank Robber/Hostage Control
Disabled Deer - Bank Robber/ Hostage Control

@"Rumble™" - Amazing Employee, taking control after the situation to make sure insurance wasn't expensive.
lutherboiii - Amazing Security, tried to be the hero and save the day.
Zecon - Scared Citizen just waiting to deposit money.
The following 4 users Like Create's post:
  • Jessixa, Lesanka, Rumbleâ„¢, Predator!
It was really fun and enjoyable.
I remember seeing this, looked great fun.