fearless police put me in jail
(10-24-2018, 09:00 PM)JoshZ Wrote:
(10-24-2018, 08:32 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(10-24-2018, 08:28 PM)JohnJong Wrote:
(10-24-2018, 07:59 PM)Aspire Wrote: You posted this in the wrong place.

Moved to goodbye.

Anyways cya man!

Are you impersonating an admin?

Mind your own business buddy. What's up with all of you throwing shit at Aspire for anything. Sit down, kid. You've been around for less than 300 hundred hours and you are already trying to make enemies. That won't get you anywhere.

OT: Goodbye Pufitee it's such a shame it had to come to this. I didn't really get to know you and that's also a shame. 
Stay strong and good luck with whatever you do in life buddy.

Shut-up mate about trying to make enemy's, hours means fuck all mind your own business mate you stick your fat fucking nose in anything.

Got so much stuff to say about you mate but I won't cause first of all Pufitee requested so and second of all there are some people out there too butthurt I am attempting to expose them for the corrupt peps they are that will take every chance to warn me.
(10-25-2018, 08:48 PM)Dimitris Wrote:

Moved to goodbye.

Anyways cya man!

Mind your own business buddy. What's up with all of you throwing shit at Aspire for anything. Sit down, kid. You've been around for less than 300 hundred hours and you are already trying to make enemies. That won't get you anywhere.

OT: Goodbye Pufitee it's such a shame it had to come to this. I didn't really get to know you and that's also a shame. 

Shut-up mate about trying to make enemy's, hours means fuck all mind your own business mate you stick your fat fucking nose in anything.

Got so much stuff to say about you mate but I won't cause first of all Pufitee requested so and second of all there are some people out there too butthurt I am attempting to expose them for the corrupt peps they are that will take every chance to warn me.

Mate just hurry up and get on with it load of talk no backing it up, you're a bum.
(10-25-2018, 10:17 PM)JoshZ Wrote:
(10-24-2018, 08:28 PM)JohnJong Wrote: Are you impersonating an admin?

Mate just hurry up and get on with it load of talk no backing it up, you're a bum.

Pufitee has repeatedly requested the flaming to stop. Can't you respect that?
(10-26-2018, 09:31 PM)Dimitris Wrote:
(10-25-2018, 10:17 PM)JoshZ Wrote:
(10-24-2018, 08:32 PM)Dimitris Wrote: Mind your own business buddy. What's up with all of you throwing shit at Aspire for anything. Sit down, kid. You've been around for less than 300 hundred hours and you are already trying to make enemies. That won't get you anywhere.

Pufitee has repeatedly requested the flaming to stop. Can't you respect that?

Puf couldn't care less mate you started this as usual.
(10-24-2018, 08:38 PM)Pufitee Wrote:
(10-24-2018, 08:37 PM)Murdoch Murdoch Wrote:

Moved to goodbye.

Anyways cya man!

Be quiet man. Aspire was a hypocrite as he denounced John's "admin impersonation", yet he does it himself less than an hour later, so instead of throwing shit at the forums, maybe go get some context instead of spewing nonsense. Oh, and if anyone is a kid, it's you, all your resignation conspiracies and corrupt SA team, have a snickers mate.

[FL] Jewwings
FeerLezz Badministrator

please stop starting beef on my goodbye thread i really dont want this on here

(10-24-2018, 08:44 PM)Pufitee Wrote:
(10-24-2018, 08:44 PM)JohnJong Wrote:

Moved to goodbye.

Anyways cya man!

Lol k so I make a joke after all the shit I get from aspire and then you come along and start claiming shit when you don’t even know the context grow tf up and get a grip on reality bruv Smile

And NO I’m not trying to get enemies at all, aspire is just extremely toxic and it’s not good for the community at all so keep your fuckin mut out of shit!

Streaks // nr nitm ????

stop.

Well, he clearly does.