Forum UBR - Kimo APPROVE PER RULE 6
Your name: kimo kamal ( vito scalletta )

Your ban ID: Forum Ban / N/A

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:82507617
Forum Ban for profile - https://www.fearlessrp.net/member.php?ac...&uid=17961

Reason:  Threatening to kill greed 

Server and Forum UBR - 
https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.ph...kimo+unban

Staff member who banned you: MasterNoda I think

Reason why you should be unbanned:

Alright, So I don't know how to start this really, I am typing this to Aspire(Thanks mate) To post this for me on the forums, IIRC I was banned in april of last year and it has been a year and a half since then, IIRC aswell it wasn't me in use of my account, it was my now 13 y/o GENIUS (A real genius, I am not making fun of her) aunt being a dick because I basically refused to do something for her that isn't important rn,Then she basically made a really uselessly elaborate use of my account to get me banned, though she thought I wasn't going to get banned from the server, just the forums, but I got banned from both and then Had Hauntex post an unban for me so I could play on the server again, and since then I've been unbanned from the Game server but not from the forums, Which At first I thought it wasn't going to be a problem, I encountered tons of Rule breakers that I frustratingly was unable to report since I was permed from the forums, and then later on For whatever reason I was unable to join the server at all, Timing out at all my tries.

and Now I am trying to come back to the server from another laptop, hoping to finally play with the greatest RP server again, Now I know alot of admins will say "You did it! just admit it and we will unban you anyways!" but no, I won't Lie I just won't, lying in the courthouse is against the rules and I would rather NOT lie even if it seems unlikely if I am telling the truth, but this is the truth, even if it seems unlikely it is.

so Now I ask of you this, Unban my forum account and give me a member role on the Discord so I can fully come back again, Its been more than a year since I last played on the server

-Skar (AKA Kimo)
Approve per rule 6
6 day later reminder to approve per rule 6
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Im not involved but im just saying aspire please wait for the admin to respond they are very busy with the server Etc

Many thanks Pug
Pug warned for posting when not involved.

Approved - Moved.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]