Wiki’s UBR 2
Your name: Wiki

Your ban ID: 80658

Steam ID:
[b]STEAM_0:0:155779481
[/b]

Reason: BRA (88014) - FearRP | Extended as Per Last Chance by Joe Joe

Staff member who banned you: Panda but was extended by Joe Joe 

Reason why you should be unbanned: I would first of all like to apologise to CorieTheNub for the amount of hassle he had to go through (Making a PR, ect) i was not trying to tannoy you at all good sir. And to Joe Joe and Panda for having to go out of their way to add a ban. 

Secondly I am sorry for breaking fear rp, it was wrong of me for not to drop the money and I am sorry. I thought that you where not allowed to mug inside Corleone forest in the middle of the road. I thought I was correct when I forgot to read the rules after my 6 month ban. (Things change and I thought everything was the same) I have taken my time to read through the rules very closely to make SURE that does not happen again. I will never do this act again and please please please forgive me. 

I am fully aware of what I did not and it shall not happen again and I am sorry. 

-Wiki  
[Image: xAVmzhR]
Hello Wiki,

Since this was a few months ago, my memory on this situation is a little foggy. I understand that you may not have deliberately broken FearRP in that situation however with well over 100 hours and a previous 16 bans (5 of which was for FearRP) before that situation happened.
I believe that you should have known that you were breaking FearRP, especially when you had so many bans for the same reason.

Anyone can say that they have read the rules over and over again and they swear that they will never do it again just to get back to play on the server.

So why should I unban you? Why should I believe that you have read all the rules and if I do unban you that it won't happen again? You have had many chances throughout your time at FL to read the rules and come back after a ban and follow them (16 times in fact) what is making you want to read the rules now?
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
(10-21-2018, 05:18 PM)Panda Wrote: Hello Wiki,

Since this was a few months ago, my memory on this situation is a little foggy. I understand that you may not have deliberately broken FearRP in that situation however with well over 100 hours and a previous 16 bans (5 of which was for FearRP) before that situation happened.
I believe that you should have known that you were breaking FearRP, especially when you had so many bans for the same reason.

Anyone can say that they have read the rules over and over again and they swear that they will never do it again just to get back to play on the server.

So why should I unban you? Why should I believe that you have read all the rules and if I do unban you that it won't happen again? You have had many chances throughout your time at FL to read the rules and come back after a ban and follow them (16 times in fact) what is making you want to read the rules now?

The reason you should believe me is because that was me being a stupid little boy, I thought I was correct when I was wrong. I could legit guarantee you that I will not have a repeat of breaking FEAR RP again and I am truly sorry.

Yes I know people can just say that they have read the rules and they swear not to do it again and I can understand your doubt on me.

I have been rude about the ban as well through Discord messages which I am sorry for as well.

I have changed for the good within the time I have been banned and I am trying to be more friendly instead of just shouting at people. I am honestly going to try so hard not to get banned and I am willing to take a much longer ban if I do break a rule.

Please please please consider this as I am sorry.

-Kind regards Wiki
[Image: xAVmzhR]
Hello Wiki,

I still believe that you are not quite ready to come back to play on the servers just yet.
Although, after reading your replies, I am willing to shorten your ban to 5 months. You need to fix your attitude and you need to learn the rules in this time.

UBR Approved.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator