Religion
(11-05-2018, 09:45 AM)Archer Wrote:
(11-05-2018, 09:38 AM)Nudelhollz Wrote:
(11-04-2018, 05:31 PM)Archer Wrote:
(11-04-2018, 04:25 PM)Wolven Wrote: Bruh ya'll talking about getting dipped in a bit of water by an old man. Bruh pfft lol. God ain't real, prove me wrong

Can't lmao, there is zero evidence pointing to the existence of a creator deity

There is zero evidence Australia exists

but you can explain the universe without a deity, the laws of physics are sufficient. You can’t explain the Asian tectonic shifts without Australia however.

But you use evidence from a scientific perspective, god may have created physics or a part of physics or science.

"God isn't real because you can't prove he exists with science"

Science isn't real.
The following 1 user Likes Bobby's post:
  • juicyorange
(11-05-2018, 09:47 AM)Nudelhollz Wrote:
(11-05-2018, 09:45 AM)Archer Wrote:
(11-05-2018, 09:38 AM)Nudelhollz Wrote:
(11-04-2018, 05:31 PM)Archer Wrote:
(11-04-2018, 04:25 PM)Wolven Wrote: Bruh ya'll talking about getting dipped in a bit of water by an old man. Bruh pfft lol. God ain't real, prove me wrong

Can't lmao, there is zero evidence pointing to the existence of a creator deity

There is zero evidence Australia exists

but you can explain the universe without a deity, the laws of physics are sufficient. You can’t explain the Asian tectonic shifts without Australia however.

But you use evidence from a scientific perspective, god may have created physics or a part of physics or science.

"God isn't real because you can't prove he exists with science"

Science isn't real.

yes it is
Wolven

no he has a point i do this pointless thing called theory of knowledge, we can never be sure something is 100% true in science 100% of the time, even laws, we ultimately know nothing.

knowledge is however a justified true belief, if many people believe it as being true and it can be justified with evidence we can assume that we know something.
Was born in a semi-atheist family. Mom is agnostic and dad was orthodox Christian. As I grew older I got more and more interested in Christianity and today I’m an orthodox Christian.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
(11-05-2018, 04:33 PM)Eclipze Wrote: Was born in a semi-atheist family. Mom is agnostic and dad was orthodox Christian. As I grew older I got more and more interested in Christianity and today I’m an orthodox Christian.

Weren't you Muslim like a few months ago?
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 1 user Likes Archer's post:
  • Lewwings
(11-05-2018, 05:51 PM)Archer Wrote:
(11-05-2018, 04:33 PM)Eclipze Wrote: Was born in a semi-atheist family. Mom is agnostic and dad was orthodox Christian. As I grew older I got more and more interested in Christianity and today I’m an orthodox Christian.

Weren't you Muslim like a few months ago?

I have always bee Muslim I’m forced in swedistan
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 1 user Likes Eclipze's post:
  • juicyorange
Don’t really believe in any religion. Why? I actually really don’t have any reasons why
The following 1 user Likes Sentinel's post:
  • Wolven
I'm a Christian and have been for just over a year. I'll explain how I came to it.

So I always grew up in a Christian family and my Grandparents were pastors and I went to their church every Sunday but I used to hate going, absolutely hated it. It actually got to the point where I asked my mum multiple times not to go to church because it was just boring and I didn't believe anything, it just felt pointless. However, my mum still wanted me to go so I just went I guess.. then about a couple of years ago I became a Christian. The way this happened will sound weird to most of you lol but the way I became a Christian was quite special to me and very spontaneous. It was almost like I had a realisation of the true nature of God, I realised he loved me and had a plan for me. Now I know that sounds weird but it was just a sudden realisation and then ever since, I've been a Christian. That's it really. Sorry if I explained terribly, I sometimes feel anxious about sharing it. If you guys have questions though, you can DM me if you want, to save flooding this thread up.
[Image: S5YZyrw.png]
The following 1 user Likes Hunterr's post:
  • Eclipze
Ew religion
The following 4 users Like Agorith's post:
  • Wolven, Lewwings, User 19963, Archer
Im an atheist and im anti-religious, however i respect people that have a religion as long as they respect my view.
The following 3 users Like User 19963's post:
  • SpaghettiFTW, Archer, Hunterr