Religion
(10-21-2018, 09:44 AM)Weezy_ Wrote: So ive been baptized as a Catholic but I do not give a single bit about religion. I do not believe in anything.

Lol same here
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
The following 3 users Like Jeffrey's post:
  • Weezy_, Lewwings, BoggoCoggo
(10-21-2018, 03:19 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: if you prove a god exists i will personally be your slave for the rest of my life

I am a God, now give me fun time.
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
The following 2 users Like Jeffrey's post:
  • Weezy_, BoggoCoggo
(10-21-2018, 03:29 PM)Jeff The Cop Wrote:
(10-21-2018, 03:19 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: if you prove a god exists i will personally be your slave for the rest of my life

I am a God, now give me fun time.

Ehem sweaty, I am God and James is my Son; Jesus.
The following 2 users Like Deleted User's post:
  • James, Weezy_
I was born and raised as a Greek Orthodox Christian, being born into a Greek household. However, I wouldn't call myself religious by any means. I think religion in general was just fathomed by us as an agent of socialization and that the idea of an afterlife is simply a reaction of innate narcissism rather than just accepting the possibility that we stop existing after we die.

Don't get me wrong, religious teachings are great and I do believe we should all live up to at least some of the main ones like loving and respecting others and treating people how you want to be treated with human rights and dignity. Most religions have humans as the role of 'stewards' to maintain the Earth and life in general in a state of peace, love and well-being - and I'm all for it.

I really like these philosophical questions and if you have any more, please send them this way as I love the discussion and of course approaching it with an open mind.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
The following 4 users Like Grape's post:
  • Weezy_, Infernaw, Wolven, Eclipze
I was baptised Roman Catholic, I would say that I practised my faith a lot when I was younger however now I still do but not as much. I think that it can give you some great life lessons.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Panda's post:
  • DramaLlama

look in the mirror.

There you go, your service begins tomorrow. Meet me at my house 8am sharp. Bring the lube.
The following 1 user Likes Emil's post:
  • sebasti161
Was Baptized Roman Catholic but don't actually believe in any cause there all a load of shit and just cause problems for the world.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Was baptised and confirmed within christianity, however as I've gotten older my faith has slowly faded. I would still like to consider myself (somewhat) religious, but I do not believe in everything in the bible.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Jeffrey
basically i was a practicing roman catholic through indoctrination until about age 10 or 11 after my First Holy Communion, it's all a load of bullshit and quite simply breeds a bunch of idiots.

just be a good, kind person.
The following 1 user Likes juicyorange's post:
  • Exotic
Parents aren’t religious and never baptised me so I can decide for my self and I’m now a proud atheist cus god ain’t real!