Religion
This shit is still off-topic wtf.
(11-14-2018, 08:41 PM)Mr.SkarKasm Wrote: This shit is still off-topic wtf.

That’s your only argument when you can’t cone up against criticism?
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(11-14-2018, 08:18 PM)Mr.SkarKasm Wrote:
(11-14-2018, 06:30 PM)Archer Wrote:
(11-14-2018, 03:15 PM)Mr.SkarKasm Wrote: I agree with the post above me, its sometimes comes down to the matter of human greed, when people are too illiterate to know which is from the bible and which is not. which is what makes a good point about the qur'an, everybody was instructed to memorize it by heart so it wouldn't get lost or edited, which also helped with kinda forcing people to learn how to read, dropping illiteracy rates down.

The post above me now is not the same post that was above me while writing, oh well [EDIT]

For all I care, literacy in Turkey increase after we dropped the Arabic script.
"Dropping illiteracy rates down", how exactly?By marrying 9 year olds off instead of sending them to school?

Ey, in the words of Hitman, Fuck off.

Illiteracy back then lmao.

also what does that have to do with anything? oh and btw even if muhammed married a 9 year old in the hizaji desert it would be the equivalent of marrying a 16 year old now, back then they matured much faster due to the arid conditions that they lived in, and they didn't have the same schools as we do now, obviously

Anyways, even if my points are wrong, There is research that the prophet married a'isha at the age of 16, and then consumated 3 years later at the age of 19, by compating her age to that of her older sister and supposed birth dates.

Also, it doesn't matter anyways, its a person that has been dead for 1400 years, nobody needs to care about her age anymore, rather what she did to Islam.

I won’t bother and argue against a supporter of a pedophile.
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
There really be people out here going to church on a Sunday Sick
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
(11-14-2018, 08:52 PM)Archer Wrote:
(11-14-2018, 08:18 PM)Mr.SkarKasm Wrote:
(11-14-2018, 06:30 PM)Archer Wrote:
(11-14-2018, 03:15 PM)Mr.SkarKasm Wrote: I agree with the post above me, its sometimes comes down to the matter of human greed, when people are too illiterate to know which is from the bible and which is not. which is what makes a good point about the qur'an, everybody was instructed to memorize it by heart so it wouldn't get lost or edited, which also helped with kinda forcing people to learn how to read, dropping illiteracy rates down.

The post above me now is not the same post that was above me while writing, oh well [EDIT]

For all I care, literacy in Turkey increase after we dropped the Arabic script.
"Dropping illiteracy rates down", how exactly?By marrying 9 year olds off instead of sending them to school?

Ey, in the words of Hitman, Fuck off.

Illiteracy back then lmao.

also what does that have to do with anything? oh and btw even if muhammed married a 9 year old in the hizaji desert it would be the equivalent of marrying a 16 year old now, back then they matured much faster due to the arid conditions that they lived in, and they didn't have the same schools as we do now, obviously

Anyways, even if my points are wrong, There is research that the prophet married a'isha at the age of 16, and then consumated 3 years later at the age of 19, by compating her age to that of her older sister and supposed birth dates.

Also, it doesn't matter anyways, its a person that has been dead for 1400 years, nobody needs to care about her age anymore, rather what she did to Islam.

I won’t bother and argue against a supporter of a pedophile.

call me whatever you want to call me, But I know That I am right.
Just skimming through this thread it's clear some people aren't capable of discussion without making it personal.
Closed.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]