IsacGor/Cerials Permaban [UPDATED] UBR rule 6 reply
Your name: Cerials

Your SteamID:[b]STEAM_0:1:105157499[/b]

Your ban ID:79571

Banned by: [FL] DVN

Reason: Double account of IsacGor

Involved: N/A

Why we should unban you: I think that i have grown into a more mature person. I have always loved to play on this server and this gamemode. I know that i´ve been a rulebreaker and the person reading this is probably gonna say No, you were alt accounting so we are not going to unban you, however i think that i deserve to explain myself. It started with my first account IsacGor that got banned on last chance and i was okay with it, just knew i couldn´t break anymore rules. During my ban someone uploaded a PR/BR on me that got me banned forever. I then decided to get myself another account so that i could play on the server (i got myself a new account around 1 month after when i realized i couldn´t talk myself out of it). I played for a long time on the new account, but eventually i would get caught. I have been banned on the Cerials account for a very long time now even longer on the IsacGor account. I only want to be taken into consideration.
I know that if i get banned i will be put on my last chance again, which i will respect.
Hi Cerials,

IsacGor is the only account that can be unbanned and play again, any other accounts used to double account will be permabanned for life unless said otherwise by an SA or SoulRipper.

I have passed this onto the team to discuss internally, your patience is appreciated.
(10-21-2018, 12:42 PM)DVN Wrote: Hi Cerials,

IsacGor is the only account that can be unbanned and play again, any other accounts used to double account will be permabanned for life unless said otherwise by an SA or SoulRipper.

I have passed this onto the team to discuss internally, your patience is appreciated.

Hey DVN,
I have noted this reply and just got to think about how i should aproach it. Did you mean that i should make a new UBR on IsacGor, or wait for an internal decision?
Replying will be appreciated, Thank you.
"Why so serious?"
[img=150x75][Image: Joker-pic.jpg] [/img]
(10-21-2018, 12:42 PM)DVN Wrote: Hi Cerials,

6a. Staff must either conclude or ask for further information within 10 days of the initial unban request post (OP). If not - unban request is approved and ban removed from your record. Within this time, staff are expected to review the case, contact anyone involved and begin the investigation.
This means that my case should be accepted since no further information was required from me and no conclusion has been made in more than 10 days since the initial UBR post. There for my UBR should be accepted if i'm not wrong with the UBR rules.
Approved per Rule 6
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
moved.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]