JoshZ Un-blacklist Appeal
Your name: JoshZ

Your blacklist ID: 101055

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:57372971

Reason: BR - Breaking FearRP

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Divey

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

After around 2 months out, I've had a thought of how stupid of a mistake this was. I expressed my opinion when I got this at first. I've explained multiple times how this was a mistake and with how many hours and experince I have with aggresive RP I would never do this on purpose.

I've ran through around 70 hours of my blacklist and it is seriously just not enjoyable. Passive RP isn't my thing, I've tried and it is just not the same as having a gun and roleplaying with that.

I do understand that I was lucky to recieve a blacklist due to it possibly being a perma-ban due to it being my 3rd last chance. However I do seriously love FL and not being able to play and enjoy the server is seriously annoying.

Even talking to Sebasti who made the report in the first place he expressed that he didn't want me to recieve such a lengthy punishments however it was still handed out.

Thank you for listening and possibly considering un-blacklisting me.

I seriously do love FL however I hope you understand that without weapons I can't enjoy the server.

JoshZ
Your blacklist was deserved. I had already lowered it from a ban already and what the reported player wants has nothing to do with whether or not the punishment was justified and the length of said punishment. Denied.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]