Unban request
Your name:Julern

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:146617242

Your ban ID:81373

Banned by:GHOSTKILLER

Reason:¨reconecting to get their car back¨ 

Involved:Me, friends

Why we should unban you: I Jumped over to villas and exploded, i instantly reconected to play with my friends,( i was a cop)  
Then i Joined the rebel team, just because the logs say i istantly rejoined dosnt mean i reconect to get my car back, i didnt. 
I Don't have any evidence but how do you know exactly that i rejoined to get my car back? your just guessing it you got no proof at all, i didnt even spawn my car when i joined, so tell me how do you know that i rejoined to get my car back?
[Image: gn3iiwj]
When I confronted you regarding the situation your logic was the reason you disconnected was because it was 'quicker' to disconnect upon death and reconnect in order to join your your rebel RP rather than wait 8 seconds, click 'Agree' and then swap to rebel.

This logic makes no sense which is why I issued the ban as no-one with any logic of the server and even more so with 700 hours would assume that disconnecting and instantly reconnecting (keep in mind straight after you blew yourself up in your car) would think it would be quicker.
(10-17-2018, 09:57 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: When I confronted you regarding the situation your logic was the reason you disconnected was because it was 'quicker' to disconnect upon death and reconnect in order to join your your rebel RP rather than wait 8 seconds, click 'Agree' and then swap to rebel.

This logic makes no sense which is why I issued the ban as no-one with any logic of the server and even more so with 700 hours would assume that disconnecting and instantly reconnecting (keep in mind straight after you blew yourself up in your car) would think it would be quicker.

it takes 15 Seconds, and it is faster for me reconect than wait that time, You have no proof that i reconected to get my car back, i never even spawned it or used any vehicle when i joined again, so how can u ban me for something i didn't do?
just because i Instant reconect dosn't mean someone breaks a rule i seriously don't understand why u can't reconect without getting banned, the admins will find a random reason to ban u, avoid rp siutation or get a car back, witch i didn't do at all, u didn't even wait to see if i was gonna spawn it again u just teleported me straight after the rc.
(10-18-2018, 09:57 AM)Julern Wrote:
(10-17-2018, 09:57 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: When I confronted you regarding the situation your logic was the reason you disconnected was because it was 'quicker' to disconnect upon death and reconnect in order to join your your rebel RP rather than wait 8 seconds, click 'Agree' and then swap to rebel.

it takes 15 Seconds, and it is faster for me reconect than wait that time, You have no proof that i reconected to get my car back, i never even spawned it or used any vehicle when i joined again, so how can u ban me for something i didn't do?
just because i Instant reconect dosn't mean someone breaks a rule i seriously don't understand why u can't reconect without getting banned, the admins will find a random reason to ban u, avoid rp siutation or get a car back, witch i didn't do at all, u didn't even wait to see if i was gonna spawn it again u just teleported me straight after the rc.

I would love to believe you. 

However, I thought i'd do a bit of digging as those who do stuff like this normally don't do it once. So I looked the day before and this is what logs showed:

v4b1
[23:05:09]
[FL:RP] Julern
(STEAM_0:1:146617242)
was killed by prop_vehicle_jeep

v4b1
[23:05:20]
has spawned as Citizen

v4b1
[23:05:22]
Disconnected (Disconnect by user.)

v4b1
[23:05:23]
Connected (UserID: 2092)

v4b1
[23:06:24]
has spawned as Citizen

v4b1
[23:06:36]
manufactured 1 Toolbox

v4b1
[23:06:36]
used command: manufacture toolbox

v4b1
[23:06:42]
manufactured 1 Toolbox

v4b1
[23:06:42]

v4b1
[23:06:51]
manufactured 1 Toolbox

v4b1
[23:06:51]

v4b1
[23:07:09]
said: /Job drunk racer

v4b1
[23:07:09]
used command: job drunk racer

v4b1
[23:07:15]
used command: inventory mclaren use 1

Based off previous experience via logs from the day before and your illogical reasoning as to why you disconnected I see no reason why you should have this ban removed.
Hello, Julern

As you can see by the evidence provided by our Trial-Administrator @"GHOSTK1LL3R" you in-fact have been found remotely guilty of this offence on multiple occasions which is a little rich to assume all of which are coincidental. As you can see, they perfectly align and fully support GHOSTK1LL3R's decision to issue you a ban. Before I conclude this appeal, do you have anything else to say?

Thanks,
Narcotic
wtf has this ban anything to do with what i've done before?, Your banning me for ¨rejoined to get vehicle back¨ show me the logs of me rejoining that time to get my vehicle back?! fucking straight gambling on bans i don't understand why you're banning people for that even if i rejoined to get my vehicle back, it was nobody that saw it and it was 100% not an rp situation either. and also if i did it to get my car back, it would've been such a minor rulebreak that there is no point of banning people for it, max a blacklist.
Hello Julern,

After consideration I have decided to remove the ban.

I would like to raise this however, if you are caught (logs will be checked periodically) reconnecting to get your car back in the future. Then you will receive a harsher ban than what would normally be given.

Regards,
Ghost