PR Huskii
(10-16-2018, 01:41 PM)Julern Wrote: Ok I Didn't post Pr On fear rp breakage did i.

No but your brought it up in your summary. It also adds into the fact that I then told the SRU there were multiple armed men outside the base, so Huskii was under the assumption that there were multiple armed suspects here to kill the dictator.
First You Never Told sru anything, you stood still the hole time and didn't move, the sru wasn't even there, it was only me outside so stop lying on the forums.
[Image: gn3iiwj]
I mean you walked away for a good 10 seconds - not hard for me to use the government voice radio is it, something that would take 2 seconds to say “armed men at MTL”. Which is what was said.
Stop Spamming this pr to save your friend from getting banned, wait for an admin.
SRU was also below me in the drive way into the base - well I’m putting my side of the story across so the admins can review this with all the facts

Don’t get upset because your PR is starting to look less credible

I would, for posterity’s sake, like the reviewing admin to check the logs just to ensure that I used to the government radio in this instance, as there were multiple raids in a short span of time. I’m very confident I did and that’s why I’ve had included it in my comments, but would appreciate a double check.
as i said i didn't post about fear rp, and i don't care if its going ¨edible¨ Stop Bumping meanless things and this pr, what he did was wrong. now wait for an admin last time, next time i won't respond.
Hello.

After reviewing the video and what has been said in replies so far, I do not agree this was a breakage of FearRP and insufficient reason to kill.

When the gate was opened, Huskii was facing toward Julern with a weapon in his hands. I do not see that as a breakage of FearRP, especially considering the distance between the two of you. Had Julern taken Huskii's back, I might have agreed with it being a breakage of FearRP.

At the end of the video when Julern is executed, I agree with that decision for a few reasons.
The president is less than 100ft from an armed potential terrorist (with an automatic weapon). There's no way you should trade your own life, the safety of the president and any civilians in the vicinity just to capture a suspect.
He would have had to stand still, in the open and on his own with no backup in order to contain the threat. Far too risky to worth trying. Ending the threat while he still can is the best action he can take in that situation with the information he has been given and the circumstances he was in.

Denied and moved.
Thank you for your report.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
moved
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]