Fearless RP | UNOFFICIAL Off-topic Owner - ANNOUNCEMENT [PARODY? | PRANK?]
(10-15-2018, 11:50 AM)Emil Wrote: i have information which can lead to SoulRipper's arrest

im sorry sir it seems you will hang yourself tonight with 2 gunshots to the back of the head, woopsie

Spoiler :
soulripper is not behind this, SoulRipper is just an innocent businessman trying to make a living, he has commited no crime

The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • James
(10-15-2018, 07:05 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:
(10-15-2018, 11:50 AM)Emil Wrote: i have information which can lead to SoulRipper's arrest

im sorry sir it seems you will hang yourself tonight with 2 gunshots to the back of the head, woopsie

Spoiler :
soulripper is not behind this, SoulRipper is just an innocent businessman trying to make a living, he has commited no crime

I have evidence against you being corrupt! I am calling the feds on you right now!
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

(10-15-2018, 07:05 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:

Spoiler :

DO NOT LIE, damn Chinese spy!
The following 2 users Like Deleted User's post:
  • Weezy_, James