Report: ChocolateEdible
I was the guy in front of the house and I remember some other corleones shooting at him and saying to kill him which I assumed was valid since you were on top of my fence and it did look like you were trying to climb inside so I just assumed you were here to raid and joined in shooting
"Petty arguing"
The big fortress isnt his, i just asked him. Someone else must have opened their dupe and had that template there. It wasnt his. 

From our point of view WITH a fortress, youre still a big ass threat to our operation. Also seeing you trying to jump the fence into private property makes it seem like you know something about the contra. (which you shouldnt).

Without the fortress, you trying to speak with the Don while seconds before trying to get over the fence makes you a threat.

Reason for shooting: Your suspicious presence, being a cop and all, trying to jump the fence into a contra-house. Pulling your gun out, pointing it at Chocolate (margin of error due to lag).
first of all i was a corleone member and u was entering the leaders property as my job i had to come back it so killed u and i wasn’t the only one shooting so pls get ur facts right , also u had no reason to climb over his fence
I see this as RDM. ChocolateEdible could have very easily have spoken to the officer instead of instantly spraying him down.

Approved.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]