Poll: Should a rank similar to Teacher be brought back?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes bring back teacher.
60.87%
42 60.87%
No I do not think it should.
36.23%
25 36.23%
I am unsure.
2.90%
2 2.90%
Total 69 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The Teacher Vote
(10-14-2018, 03:36 AM)Pufitee Wrote: i am a teacher

corrupt
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
Well, I see that there is a point in posting that thread. Teachers were people who were very active and as I remember, most of the times 1-3 were online. If you roleplayed, you could get rewarded for it a lot easier than nowadays without the teacher role.

Everyone should still RP and try their best - but everybody knows, that, without a few RP points, you can't even get some items that might even strengthen or change your style of roleplay to the better.

Admins etc. do their own roleplays most of the time, and if you're not part of the roleplay they're doing, you won't be seen and also not rewarded. I recently came back to roleplay and most of the times there is either no admin online or 2, max. 3. One of them does some admin-stuff in order to keep the server running, and the other(s) do their own roleplay (most of the time) that is also restricted to a group of people they've elected or played with before. So you can roleplay as good as you want, the staff won't see it, at least if you're not playing with them. Of course there are some exceptions, where admins see that some people are doing an amazing roleplay and also reward them for doing so - but that's to rare in my opinion. Of course you might also call an admin to watch your roleplay, but who does that? Most of the times I message an admin I don't even get a single message back.

To sum up, you have to be kind of lucky to be seen by admins while you're roleplaying, and before the removal of the teacher role you had a better chance. Everyone should still roleplay, even if there is no admin online - but with teachers you had a higher chance of being recognized within the community.

But anyways, since the teacher role is not coming back, im not for or against the teacher role being added. I mean there were abuses everywhere, also within the teacher role, so I guess it's ok to keep it out. I just wanted to state my opinion on that and give some information to you guys.
(10-14-2018, 08:25 PM)Jeff The Cop Wrote:
(10-14-2018, 03:36 AM)Pufitee Wrote: i am a teacher

corrupt

dont tell anyone but i gave out free rpp to my friends cus i like them
The rank was removed for a reason, now get over it and stop moaning.
(10-14-2018, 01:26 PM)Tomo Wrote: It's not coming back.

That's a mature response by our SA. Although more than half the community wants it back you just come up with a response like that.
Keep it up!
(10-15-2018, 07:26 PM)Dimitris Wrote:

That's a mature response by our SA. Although more than half the community wants it back you just come up with a response like that.
Keep it up!

There's nothing immature about it. Don't you value honesty?
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
(10-15-2018, 07:30 PM)Tomo Wrote:

Keep it up!

It’s not immature, it’s just dumb.
You as an sa have publicly said that staff only get to decide the fate of the server. Why don’t you wait until the poll ends, look at the results then have a reasonable discussion?
Please can you allow the community to have there say and at least feel like they can make an impact.
(10-15-2018, 07:30 PM)Tomo Wrote:

Keep it up!

I just find sad how you ignore what the community wants. Btw I didn't know the word honesty exists in your vocabulary
This entire post
[Image: OwUAZHZ.gif]
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ludo's post:
  • Awestruck
Teachers massively helped give a reason for people to passiveRP. While everyone will deny it, people roleplayed to try and get points or even work towards the rank. There's just no incentive anymore so it's no suprise passiveRP is dying out.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork