Poll: Should a rank similar to Teacher be brought back?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes bring back teacher.
60.87%
42 60.87%
No I do not think it should.
36.23%
25 36.23%
I am unsure.
2.90%
2 2.90%
Total 69 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The Teacher Vote
(10-14-2018, 08:42 AM)Coffee Wrote: You wont achieve anything with this thread

^
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • Coffee
(10-14-2018, 09:39 AM)Rookie (Isaac) Wrote: Teachers were literally the most elitist people on the server, apart from the staff, and a few of them were totally corrupt. Most people who are asking for them back were part of their little cliques.

I'm not a good RPer but I think it's pretty obvious you shouldn't need an incentive to RP. If you enjoy RP then do it, if you don't then leave. Pretty simple. The only real issue is that the staff aren't active enough to enforce rules, having teachers won't change that.

This was also the cringiest post I've ever read "Fearless we are, defiant we stand, we strive for change!" It's a Gmod server, not a fucking EDL rally (though the grammar could come from one).

there are cringier posts but this one did hurt a lot actually, i fucking creased at how bad it was.
this discussion AGAIN? the teacher rank is gone, get over it.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Coffee
People would have probatly taken this thread more serious if it was someone else posting it.
The following 2 users Like Jan's post:
  • Lewwings, James
(10-14-2018, 01:04 PM)Jan Wrote: People would have probatly taken this thread more serious if it was someone else posting it.

not really mate, this is another one of those fucking threads, next one to follow is another: "is fearless dying"
It's not coming back.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
(10-14-2018, 01:26 PM)Tomo Wrote: It's not coming back.

bring it back or im telling ur mom

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(10-14-2018, 01:26 PM)Tomo Wrote: It's not coming back.

You don't know that! Who knows maybe the next fresh team reverses a bunch of features your team's worked on  Wink Eggplant
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • Lewwings
Some people REALLY can't get over the idea of them being a teacher, they've got the idea of "that's my way in" stuck in their and since the removal of the rank they still haven't gotten over it.
Genuinely too much bold text for me.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.