• Awestruck
Time/Date/Time Zone: 13th of October, 13:47

Abuse of Power or Rule Infringement: Abuse of Power

Useful Links - 
https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.ph...#pid788025
https://www.fearlessrp.net/forumrules.php
https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=89734

Evidence and Explanation: -

Awestruck has shown extreme biased in the lenient punishment of the User Dob.
This is the 5th time the User Dob with a high hour count has broken NLR, he was given a 2 hour blacklist for NLR despite the fact the user has a high amount of hours and has committed the rule breakage 4 times previously, hmmm seems fishy. Helping a friend ehh? Maybe.. Or maybe I am wrong...

I believe there is a huge problem on FL with the staff being biased and lenient with their friends.

I am also accusing Awestruck of Abusing his powers by removing this post - https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.ph...#pid788025

I did not flame, I simply said my point in the boundaries of the rules.
Awestruck took it upon himself to close the thread and abuse his powers.

FL is not a dictatorship, you are not North Korea. Freedom of speech within reasonable rules is allowed, you may not close and hide from the truth if it is within the rules.

The biased is visible to all.

The community have spoken previously about the issue of lenience of certain staff and they have gone as far as saying some are biased.

The lenience is not in general, it only occurs when someone they like is the person they have to punish.

I believe Awestruck has done a lot for this community, although I may write this in a way which some may not like, I am simply expressing my honest opinion, I have no hidden agendas, I just think everyone should be fairly and correctly punished.

The previous statement is the reason that I am also requesting to be warned +2 or +3 if you agree with Awestruck, as if you agree then my post was seen as flaming and a punishment should follow.

We live in a world were actions have consequences, I want FL to strive above the problems they have right now.

I believe although punishments are case by case, this one has slipped through and that this may be a management problem, staff must be trained on punishment degrees (if they are not already), because surely after the 5th rule breakage minimum punishment is illogical.

I hope to hear back from one of the Sa's who takes this case, please open the floor for discussion on this topic, as it is an issue the community would like to be sorted.

Thank you for reading.
You have literally created this report because you don't like the punishment I gave someone.

Regarding your thread I closed (not removed, as you so boldly stated), it was closed because it was solely made to discuss a Player Report which had been concluded. I understand that sometimes people may not be happy with punishments given, but that does not make it grounds for abuse.

Tell me, if I had warned a player in-game for whatever reason, would you come running and tell me I'm bias, would you say "No that's not what you should do, you should blacklist him or ban him"? Irregardless of what affiliation Dobs has to me (no offence to Dobs, but I wouldn't consider us friends), I try to make punishments fair.

-----------------------

In your first statement you say:

Quote:Awestruck has shown extreme biased in the lenient punishment of the User Dob.

But then go on to say:

Quote:This is the 5th time the User Dob with a high hour count has broken NLR, he was given a 2 hour blacklist for NLR despite the fact the user has a high amount of hours and has committed the rule breakage 4 times previously, hmmm seems fishy. Helping a friend ehh? Maybe.. Or maybe I am wrong...

This only goes to show me that you have literally no clue and are making a report off a hunch. So all I'm going to tell you is: You are wrong.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(10-13-2018, 02:25 PM)Awestruck Wrote: You have literally created this report because you don't like the punishment I gave someone.

Regarding your thread I closed (not removed, as you so boldly stated), it was closed because it was solely made to discuss a Player Report which had been concluded. I understand that sometimes people may not be happy with punishments given, but that does not make it grounds for abuse.

Tell me, if I had warned a player in-game for whatever reason, would you come running and tell me I'm bias, would you say "No that's not what you should do, you should blacklist him or ban him"? Irregardless of what affiliation Dobs has to me (no offence to Dobs, but I wouldn't consider us friends), I try to make punishments fair.

-----------------------

In your first statement you say:

Quote:Awestruck has shown extreme biased in the lenient punishment of the User Dob.

But then go on to say:

Quote:This is the 5th time the User Dob with a high hour count has broken NLR, he was given a 2 hour blacklist for NLR despite the fact the user has a high amount of hours and has committed the rule breakage 4 times previously, hmmm seems fishy. Helping a friend ehh? Maybe.. Or maybe I am wrong...

This only goes to show me that you have literally no clue and are making a report off a hunch. So all I'm going to tell you is: You are wrong.

I'm taking a fair approach to the situation.

You are so close minded.

I believe you had no grounds to close the thread as no rule was broken.

I will await and sa to discuss the situation, you clearly aren't going to be reasonable.
Good morning Aspire,

I can't see any evidence of bias here. Whether you like it or not, each administrator has their own way of handing out punishments, just because Dob received one smaller than you would have liked, it is not a valid reason to make a staff report.

No abuse noted.
Closed.