[FL:M] Wolven
Your Name: Chris Walker

Accused Staff Member: [FL:M] Wolven

Involved users
Wolven

Date & Time (GMT): 19/2/19 @ 22:44 GMT

Abuse of Power? and/or Infringement of the rules?
Abuse of power,Infringement of the rules

Explanation and Evidence
Username:  Chris Walker

Accused Staff Member: [FL:M] Wolven

Involved Users:
  • -
Time/Date/Time Zone:  around 22;35 GMT

Abuse of Power or Rule Infringement:    

Dear Fearless Community,
I'm writting this report against this moderator due to his today taken actions. Wolven blacklisted me with the following reason: RDM | No intent to roleplay a situation out - 20 blacklists in 550 hours. :                I see it absolutely not reasonable Why I was warned for the actions I've taken especially bringing up the comment in the background that I have 20 blacklists , I ll be going into further details within the next lines, thank you for having your attention.

So I ve been playing on the server , I've started at around 10 pm [middle european Time] and it was barely something going on , we had about 10 players on , I switched to SRU just right after I got off my blacklist and started to roleplay as that role.
The President turned into a Dictator, and told me to protect him upstairs in the nexus due to possible Death Threats that he had received because of his laws that could get him killed .[ Those in character informations are required to understand the situation and video evidence later on ]  

I then procceded to obey his orders and had set up a defense with 2 Fading doors and 4 Keypads on the Top floor , Then we heard the elevator moving and I got in position , A mechanic appeared on the top floor and tried to get through the keypads , he typed 4 numbers and pressed "ok" 2 times in a row [he attempted to get in 2 times] then I obviously reacted and told him to stop moving he then ran towards the elevator , where I got him before could escape, I then used the move body tool to get him out of the elevator and showed him the president . the President clearly stated that Immediat threats towards him are a reason for a execution .

He Ordered me to execute the suspect which I then obviously did, also to not face a demotion for not obeying orders.  

I have not seen this as an RDM , It is also not comparable with an example wolven has given me in the sit "quoting Wolvens Words ; " If the President would tell u to kill all Players on the Server you would do it too right ?   If I m being told to execute  a specific person that just tried to enter the presidents office and  after attempting to run away  it's not the same as me being told to go out there and to kill people for no reason. I had intention to roleplay the scenario out , I showed him the president to let the dictator [president] make the decision . His dicision was Execution, I totally do not understand why I would be warned for "RDM no intention to Roleplay the situation out " If I actually did the complete opposite?

I then  have been constantly remembered about my warnings in the past months and blacklists, what do they have to do with the ongoing situation ? you cant accuse me just because I ve gained earned about 4 or 6 blacklists for RDM within 2018 that I'm still continuing to RDM , what is that for a mindset? there is people out there that learn from their mistakes so do I , otherwise I would have stopped playing on fearless ages ago.

I just got off that blacklist and now Im being blacklisted again by him just because he is certain about that I am rdm-ing. wolven wasn't even on the server by the time the situation happend he joined several minutes after that situation. and punished me after I tried to make him understand that I just obeyed the orders which seemed to be valid from my point of view for the situation.  

I see a person that tried to get through the presidential office door as a threat especially when he tries to break through the keypad by typing a random number codes in TWICE in a row it couldn't have been by accident.!

another quoto from Wolven : Did you ask Jacko to leave  the nexus atleast ?

here you can see once again he wasn't even aware of how this situation went , I clearly told him that he already was at top floor trying to get through the keypad , and we all know that u get arrested for tresspasing behind the nexus desk .

I see his actions still not reasonable and there for I m willing to post this within the community now . especially the fact that he gave me another 3 hour of SRU and Guns blacklist even though I weren't even 20 min off my old blacklist from SRU for an incident Im sorry for,  but this time this  situation is just not reasonable for me.

video of the sit will be uploaded shortly.        

please read first before watching the video of the sit to understand the Situation ^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlajUoFK...e=youtu.be
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:56218145&b=2]
Hello Chris.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

I had received a call from Zulu saying that you were RDMing; upon arrival you were AFK therefore I brought Jacko to a roof and got his side of the situation. This is where he told me that you had killed him without any reason. I checked through the damage logs and found that you had killed him with your M3.

Once I grabbed your attention after yourself being AFK, I asked you why you had killed Jacko in which your response to that was "He trespassed inside the Nexus and the President ordered me to"

I would also like to insinuate that you do infact have 20 blacklists which a quartar of them were RDM, which led to my final verdict. You had been given many chances before this to prove that you have infact changed, yet fail to understand where I'm coming from in regards to the Punishment.

Furthermore, Jacko was not armed and wasn't deemed a threat to anyone's life. You should know full well who would be capable of being harmful; Jacko not being one of them.

The situation could've been handed so much better for the most part. Instead of killing him, you should've put him under FearRP. During the @ sit, You said "I had him tazed but did not shoot" You could've easily resolved the situation there and then but decided to still kill him.

I do understand your frustration and how difficult it is playing with a blacklist, but instead of posting a AA, I implore you post an unblacklist request if you believe your punishment was false.

Kind Regards, Wolven.
Wolven

so you basically admitted just now that you took his point of view and made a conclusion by my history of blacklists. How can you  clasiffy this situation as an RDM if I clearly told you that the president ordered me to execute him for being a threat towards him , he attempted to assasinate him , he tried to get through the keypads twice and you r still ignoring the fact that I tazed him and brought him to the president. can U explain me how Im supposed to put a suspect under FearRP if he was miliseconds away from the elevator , I got it managed to taze him right before he was able to press the button on the elevator.
he was clearly evading. and no I'm keeping this as not reasonable from my point of view cause I m not willing to understand why you would warn me for rdm in this scenario if I just obeyed the orders of the president.

He was a threat to the presidents life  especially due to the fact that he received death threats earlier but of course you were not on so how are you supposed to know? exactly you can't cause you were not there!

He was a threat due to trying twice  getting through the keypad of the security check door to his office, and two  for instantly initiating to run to the elevator after I screamed to stop moving.

You made your decision based on his story because I was afk.

You re clearly taking sides because he has less blacklists and warnings then me , even though this should only effect the lenghtness of the punishment and not the punishment itself. just because I have a previous record of Rdm blacklists you can't be punishing me for that in that specific situation when you aren't even aware of what happend in that scenario and only got told what he said. You clearly not listened to what I was trying to explain you in the sit . otherwise you wouldn't have brought up the question if I asked him to leave the nexus first.

I m totally against the fact that you ve punished me only due to my previous actions that I ve learned from.
the player even disconnected probably fearing that the truth comes out with how the situation actually happend.

I was asking u several times why you just let him disconnect from the sit and you ignored it ! [see video evidence]

Obviously you only took his point of view ,and punished me there for , for me it looked like that you were trying to get me blacklisted from the very begging of the sit. since I did notice that ignorance towards my questions as like ^the question with the disconnect.

I would appreciated if a admin or higher up could review this ticket
thank you
-Chris
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:56218145&b=2]
I don't think this case shows any abuse. The kill order and the act of killing were both against the rules as the Mechanic was unarmed and clearly did not pose a serious, imminent threat. Regardless of how evil and malevolent the President's roleplay was, execution there is not warranted. That is why both you and the President were blacklisted accordingly. As for the Mechanic, Wolven spoke to him prior to speaking to you guys and asked him about the situation. In hindsight, it may have been better to bring him into the main sit, just so you could counter any points he made before being allowed to disconnect, but as I said at the beginning, I don't deem this to be abuse and the punishments given were still valid. This was quite early on in Wolvens time as a Moderator and we will be noting this down as a point of learning which we are sure he will build upon.

Case closed.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]