Sell Delivery Truck?
Question 
So i was just wondering because i have Heard by some people, that when i quicksell a delivery van, i get back 100% of the Money that i used to buy it. Unlike when you sell a normal car, you only get 50% of the original cost.

So my question is:
How much Money do i get by Selling my delivery van?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:82671413&b=12]

(10-10-2018, 02:06 PM)Normal DayZ Wrote: So i was just wondering because i have Heard by some people, that when i quicksell a delivery van, i get back 100% of the Money that i used to buy it. Unlike when you sell a normal car, you only get 50% of the original cost.

So my question is:

You only get 50% back
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
(10-10-2018, 02:06 PM)Normal DayZ Wrote: So i was just wondering because i have Heard by some people, that when i quicksell a delivery van, i get back 100% of the Money that i used to buy it. Unlike when you sell a normal car, you only get 50% of the original cost.

So my question is:
I Guess i got scammed then... This one guy told me i would get 100% so i sold my 1980's RV for 125K and bought the small delivery van...

Of course i want my RV back or atleast some of the money...
But i understand that it wont happen.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:82671413&b=12]

(10-11-2018, 09:41 AM)Normal DayZ Wrote:

So my question is:
I Guess i got scammed then... This one guy told me i would get 100% so i sold my 1980's RV for 125K and bought the small delivery van...

Of course i want my RV back or atleast some of the money...
But i understand that it wont happen.

Unfortunately it is rather unlikely that you will get money or your RV in compensation considering the situation .

However in future, if you are unsure about prices or anything else about the Gamemode, contact an administrator as they should have the knowledge to provide.
Answer given.

Moved.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork