/hadvert not working.
Title of Bug:

Description: When you do /hadvert command it does not hide your name like you are supposed to and it gives your full name and ID. You have to change your in-game name to something else to hide it. I am not for sure if it is a bug, or if it is supposed to be like that.

Evidence:When you do /hadvert it is supposed to hide your name but it does not work properly. I am not for sure that video or screen shot evidence is needed.
Doesn't hadvert only hide your ID ?
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Chumps
(10-09-2018, 04:45 PM)dtaylor331 Wrote: Title of Bug:

Description: When you do /hadvert command it does not hide your name like you are supposed to and it gives your full name and ID. You have to change your in-game name to something else to hide it. I am not for sure if it is a bug, or if it is supposed to be like that.

Evidence:When you do /hadvert it is supposed to hide your name but it does not work properly. I am not for sure that video or screen shot evidence is needed.

Only hides your ID
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
(10-11-2018, 02:20 PM)Chumps Wrote:
(10-09-2018, 04:45 PM)dtaylor331 Wrote: Title of Bug:

Only hides your ID
Ohh, maybe I should make the suggestion for it to hide your name to Thinking
The following 1 user Likes dtaylor331's post:
  • Chumps
This is fixed, /ladvert is broke. A fix is on its way.

Closed.