Report: == salty ==
(10-11-2018, 10:51 PM)Jeff The Cop Wrote: There wasn't an crossfire except for that one person pretty much who was behind the car. I think I chose the more peaceful approach rather then firing at you straight away, you also then shot me as I approached you and then tried tasing me so I don't see any FearRP being broken, mate. If I was under 'critical danger' by one cop then I would've taken a gun out beforehand but I believed there was nothing wrong to see what the commotion was all about.

I was not trying to get killed as I was trying to negotiate and just saw you with your gun welding it towards my face so you had a chance to detain me but you didn't.

Once again you said it. You approached me unarmed, even tho I shot a couple of rounds near you you still continued to approached me instead of running away.

Have you instead made an attempt to flee, have you made an attempt to fight back? I don't think so. The video show you clearly rushing mindlessly into a gun fight
(10-11-2018, 10:57 PM)CassieHaddad Wrote:
(10-11-2018, 10:51 PM)Jeff The Cop Wrote: There wasn't an crossfire except for that one person pretty much who was behind the car. I think I chose the more peaceful approach rather then firing at you straight away, you also then shot me as I approached you and then tried tasing me so I don't see any FearRP being broken, mate. If I was under 'critical danger' by one cop then I would've taken a gun out beforehand but I believed there was nothing wrong to see what the commotion was all about.

I was not trying to get killed as I was trying to negotiate and just saw you with your gun welding it towards my face so you had a chance to detain me but you didn't.

Once again you said it. You approached me unarmed, even tho I shot a couple of rounds near you you still continued to approached me instead of running away.

Have you instead made an attempt to flee, have you made an attempt to fight back? I don't think so. The video show you clearly rushing mindlessly into a gun fight

I didn't feel like shooting as what if I actually wanted to surrender, yet you're clearly asking for w gunfight. It's my decision if I should negotiate or not in a raid. It's a bit too late saying I should've fleed when you fired rounds next to me.

You're a cop you should do your job you're paid for, which is preventing as many casualties as possible.
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
(10-12-2018, 03:07 PM)Jeff The Cop Wrote:
(10-11-2018, 10:57 PM)CassieHaddad Wrote:

I didn't feel like shooting as what if I actually wanted to surrender, yet you're clearly asking for w gunfight. It's my decision if I should negotiate or not in a raid. It's a bit too late saying I should've fleed when you fired rounds next to me.

You're a cop you should do your job you're paid for, which is preventing as many casualties as possible 

Cop job thing irrelevant. Focus. You rushed into an active raid unarmed. You were almost shot because you ran unarmed into the shootout. Don't try to say "Oh it's late fleeing, you opened fire" You were the one who exited the base unarmed and rushed into the shootout unarmed and almost got killed. You were not hiding. You were mindlessly running outside. You would have never been shot at if you feared for your life. Don't try to use the fact that I shot into your advantage when you shouldn't even be outside unarmed.
Now once again, did you rush into a shootout unarmed. Or you attempted to flee? Don't dodge the question here.
Never been shot at? You were literally a cop and IC if I run up to you unarmed I could've been surrendering as I said before 'you had the chance to detain me'. All I saw were shots and a police car, so I literally ran out for a split second because there could've been a different way to deal with the situation. I had no clue you were about to shoot me because 'you were a cop'.
Hello Cassie,

As much as I want to say, I think we have both exceeded each other's limits and I don't want this to be a massive discussion against each other and it'll only lead to arguments for now since we have both given detailed information on what was physically seen throughout the situation.

I don't think I'll be replying anymore, but I'd love feedback on my recent reply or just no feedback at all if I'm honest. 

Either way, goodbye Cassie and thank you for this conversation and hopefully as time foretells we could take a different route in a friendly relationship instead of just arguing all day as there's so much in life than a player report imo.

Thank you, Officer Jeff.

Idk if this is cringy it probably is with what's on the internet these days lol.
(10-13-2018, 09:26 AM)Jeff The Cop Wrote: Never been shot at? You were literally a cop and IC if I run up to you unarmed I could've been surrendering as I said before 'you had the chance to detain me'. All I saw were shots and a police car, so I literally ran out for a split second because there could've been a different way to deal with the situation. I had no clue you were about to shoot me because 'you were a cop'.

I wasn't going to shoot you because I was a cop, I was going to shoot you because there are at least three guys infornt of me with loaded guns firing back. What do you do if you see people exchanging fire? You run mindlessly unarmed into the fight? Not just into the fight but infront of me while I was trying to defend my self firing back! You should have feared of being shot not wiggle like a fish out of water and jumping straight into the fight unarmed.
Not against the rules

Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]