Poll: Marvel or DC
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Marvel
82.35%
14 82.35%
DC
17.65%
3 17.65%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Marvel or DC
In my opinion Marvel has better and heroes with more interesting personalities, however for DC I would have to say the same for the villains, particularly the ones associated with Batman. I often am quite bored by the villains in Marvel (except for Thanos, he has really stuck out from the other villains in Marvel), but the ones in DC are usually very interesting in terms of their personalities, and especially their back stories (i.e. The Joker, Penguin, Bane, Riddler, etc.)

Batman himself as a character is relatively boring character in my opinion, however he makes up for it with the villains he is constantly battling with. You'll notice when her is in scenes with the villains, you don't exactly pay much attention to Batman himself, it's mostly on the villain 90% of the time. This maybe because his dialogue is pretty low. The villain usually does most of the talking, with Batman saying very short sentences in-between.

In terms of how engaging the movies are themselves, I would have to give it to Marvel. There is usually a good balance in attention given to both the heroes and villains, and I always walk out of the cinema feeling the movie felt more full, and it didn't really miss anything vital to the various stages and acts of the movie.