PR: £10 Cro
Thread Title:  Player Report

Name of player: £10 Cro

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:441811204

Time in GMT: Earlier today

Server: v4b1

Summary: So Cro and Jeff were basing, and it all went completely fine but then Cro made the decision to shot at our vehicle because we went inside of his base as Rebels and his job name was 'Rebel Associate' at the estimated time. Due to Cro accusing us of stealing which was false, he decided to open fire at our car as we drove off because he tried to get in but it was full and he was upset and crying just because we wanted to see his base. I held no responsibilty at the time 'Cold Blooded' went inside his base even though I created the name as it was being hosted by an affiliate member named 'MrJinx' but he will not require to make a comment.

Evidence: Cro, I know you wanted to not be seen shooting at us but don't forget that I also have ShadowPlay <3

(Benchmark warning)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHHcjw5y...e=youtu.be
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
You raided me, blew my door open. If that isnt a reason to open fire IDK what is. You aslo included the part where you guys say "take the pots" to renforce my statement
Hi Jeff,

After looking at the situation it does seem that even though you were 'basing' the team including yourself forcefully entered and exited his basing steal his pots. Now even though he shouldn't have shot at your car why were you in his base while they were stealing his contraband if you were in his 'team'

Thanks,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
So imagine I was incharge and I gave the order out to kill someone who did jack shit then not everyone in my team would give a gigantic shit in the toilet (nothing personal).

Literally Joe, most of us didn't even care and those who did will be investigated because Cold Blooded aim not to intrigue unjustified actions unless 'we disliked them'. Again, I will not be held accountable for what MrJinx or Mask did at the time.

You still haven't told us a good reason to shoot at our car.
I did tell you a reason for opening fire, you raided me! After that I asked you in chat why adn to return my stuff, aswell as to remove my associate status. At this time I dint know my sound was glitched so I actually could not hear you respond, making it look like you did it just to piss me off.
(10-07-2018, 09:35 AM)£10 Cro Wrote: I did tell you a reason for opening fire, you raided me! After that I asked you in chat why adn to return my stuff, aswell as to remove my associate status. At this time I dint know my sound was glitched so I actually could not hear you respond, making it look like you did it just to piss me off.

You literally came inside your base as we were about to leave, with no ideas and confirmation on the situation. You didn't say anything until you shot our car for some absurd shit. Why did you shoot at us and not Jinx individually as I swear that damage at least some of us who were innocent.
You still entered my base with the person and some of you were stealing my stuff, in the same way as if I kill someone and get in someone else car a cop can shoot me, I shot you. Either way you lot broke into my house with him
Sure I mean you did shoot at our car for some bullshit reason just because MrJinx did something but you didn't even confirm to yourself that the pots disappeared.
Ill leave it to the admins todecide if I was excused or not
--| Denied |--

This Player Report has issues on either side with Rebels stealing from Rebels and Rebels attacking eachother. In this instance I will leave both parties off with a warning however I do not want to see something like this happen again.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<