unban request
Code:
[b]Your name:[/b]ChocolateEdible

[b]Your SteamID:[/b]STEAM_0:0:441913822

[b]Your ban ID:[/b]81312

[b]Banned by:[/b]Joe Joe

[b]Reason:[/b]fear rp and avoid arrest

[b]Involved:[/b]me,jeff,10 cro

[b]Why we should unban you:[/b]As you could see in the video i was driving odd. i must say my mother wanted to
use the pc , therefore i had to log off quickly , i drove out the city and i randomly get chased , at this point
she was getting mad so i had to log off quick. i didnt want to break the fear rp so i changed job thinking it
will stop the chase and log off, in the video you cant see me logging off but jeff and cro can confirm it as i was
in discord with them since were in same corleones job.
Wagwan G. I could hear his mum through his mic speaking Polish. She told him to get off, after cahnging job he did log off.
Hi ChoclateEdible,

So I've come to enquire instead of inform the Officers that you had to go offline or something similar you decided to change job without informing them. A simple messaging saying you urgently needed to go would have been better. And even if you did legitimately have to go you cannot just break the rules so you can leave.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(10-08-2018, 05:45 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: Hi ChoclateEdible,

So I've come to enquire instead of inform the Officers that you had to go offline or something similar you decided to change job without informing them. A simple messaging saying you urgently needed to go would have been better. And even if you did legitimately have to go you cannot just break the rules so you can leave.
well in my 100 hours of playing fearless i never came across a good cop that would actually care , so i’m pretty used to just getting out in prison for 15 minutes even if i have a reason . ? so i’m pretty sure it wouldn’t help my case of my angered mother
--| Denied |--

Next time inform them you have to go and take the jail time if you must, don't break a rule to get out of something.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<