Random is out.
love you random gamer but now that youre not admin i will never speak to you again, goodbye
The following 6 users Like sebasti161's post:
  • Random, James, Exotic, Zecon, Lewwings, Divey
Man, you helped me so much when I was in my early days of being in the staff team.

Also remember you talking about resigning right after I got demoted.
Suprised you kept it up for this long hehe

The following 1 user Likes Willem de Walrus's post:
  • Random
You were always a sound dude and noone ever seemed to have a problem with you because you're so chill.

Will be interesting to see which other staff follow you next
The following 1 user Likes Grunt's post:
  • Random
what de fuck man
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 3 users Like Jonas's post:
  • god, Random, Lewwings
(10-05-2018, 10:22 PM)Zona Wrote: Also ps: If you ever come down to Oslo from your high mountains in Finnmark, make sure to leave us a call then I will personally get you a custom designed caps with the FL logo on and a t-shirt which goes like this "I'm a nerd" with all of the current staff team's faces glued to the back of the shirt kissing goodbye. Very unique and cute idea to be honest. I feel like it would fit you well, but I don't think it would look that good of a sight, but well ... Maybe I can buy you a cup of coffee instead?

he was not there this autumn break i swear

also i just wanted to add that i remember helping taking down your clan along with zambie waite entrepiresss clan that was good fun :))
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • Zona
bye randem :/

<3
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • Random
Good luck with the future RandomGamer! You will be missed and made a great addition to the staff team. x
The following 1 user Likes Narcotic's post:
  • Random
Take care Random!
You were a great and a nice guy to chat with on Discord. Remember to visit us pls!
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheSiphon's post:
  • Random
Take Care Random ! 
You were a great Admin !!
[Image: 1619639714462.png]
It's a shame to see you resign Random! You did a pretty decent job! Take care!