• Random
wow wtf no shoutout to me Sad
i cri!!!!

bye sexy Norwegian badmino xx
Nooo Sad((((((((
Good bye
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
Hey man, 

Loved you since day one. Ran a great clan who put up a fight, was great teacher who progressed to be an excellent staff member. Totally respect your decision and I agree it was the right move to make. All the best random, defo bop on if you get the chance Smile peace out bro 

//phone
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • Random
Didn't know you well but I know you were good admoon, Have a good one
 [Image: ZOfygkU.png]
Love you bro. A brave decision to make and I can't wait to have more time to play whatever we want. After all the questions surrounding your original promotion I knew you'd prove them wrong and you're leaving behind a great legacy.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 1 user Likes Divey's post:
  • Random
Awww now we lost our Norwegian social democrat within the FL team ... Sad Cya around bud!
[Image: clvck9d.png]
Cya dude, Take care!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
Also ps: If you ever come down to Oslo from your high mountains in Finnmark, make sure to leave us a call then I will personally get you a custom designed caps with the FL logo on and a t-shirt which goes like this "I'm a nerd" with all of the current staff team's faces glued to the back of the shirt kissing goodbye. Very unique and cute idea to be honest. I feel like it would fit you well, but I don't think it would look that good of a sight, but well ... Maybe I can buy you a cup of coffee instead?
[Image: clvck9d.png]
The following 1 user Likes Zona's post:
  • Random