The staff team
(10-22-2018, 12:57 PM)Awestruck Wrote: Staff applications would only ever be a thing if we were desperate. If people were creating applications, then they'd know the staff would be watching how they conduct themselves and would act a lot differently to how they would if they didn't. It's just a fact.

We get a better judgement on someone when they don't know we're judging them.

I agree but how will you even get a better judgement if you're not active in-game? And I'm pretty sure the community is pretty much desperate for new staff at this point. I've noticed activity has only went up a bit these past few days but still more should be done.
Aryen
Fearless Donator 
(10-22-2018, 05:09 PM)Jordy Wrote: give es admin promise ill do a smashing job

+support
The following 1 user Likes User 12049's post:
  • Jordy
Can like the current admins to make a Five nights and Freddy server or something then we can have split 2.0 and have a staff team that cares and is active
[Image: 1717-E37-A-98-BA-4-EEF-B9-B5-9800-D3-B90-A00.jpg]
The following 2 users Like Vimpto's post:
  • Lewwings, Bobby
Do Staff want to enforce the rules or roleplay, if second is true they should become normal players fcking easy to think of solution
are bad
The following 1 user Likes User 19014's post:
  • Wolven
(10-22-2018, 11:04 PM)Zulu Wrote:
(10-22-2018, 09:55 PM)Nudelhollz Wrote: Do Staff want to enforce the rules or roleplay, if second is true they should become normal players fcking easy to think of solution

They can do both but it is harder when there is only one staff member on. however, there is usually more than one staff member on when the RPs really start to happen. They can do both but the RPs would be a bit patchy forcing them to assume secondary roles in RPs instead of leadership.

Why not just leave the staff team if they care about roleplay sorry but it's a job
The following 1 user Likes Bobby's post:
  • Lewwings
(10-23-2018, 02:48 AM)Frost Wrote: are bad

give this man ta
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
(10-23-2018, 06:39 AM)Nudelhollz Wrote:
(10-22-2018, 09:55 PM)Nudelhollz Wrote: Do Staff want to enforce the rules or roleplay, if second is true they should become normal players fcking easy to think of solution

They can do both but it is harder when there is only one staff member on. however, there is usually more than one staff member on when the RPs really start to happen. They can do both but the RPs would be a bit patchy forcing them to assume secondary roles in RPs instead of leadership.

Why not just leave the staff team if they care about roleplay sorry but it's a job

That my friend, is where you are wrong. It's not a job at all, it's just an extra responsibility. I'm not going to sit and Admin all day when I can't do something I equally enjoy, if not, more. When you administrate for a game, your role is to be a leader and role model for Roleplay, which is the whole point of this Community.

So answer me this:

What is better?
- Demotivated staff (don't come on)
- Staff who Roleplay but are available to Administrate
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 4 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • Luna, Ludo, aDisabledDeer, Wolven
(10-23-2018, 09:29 AM)Awestruck Wrote:

That my friend, is where you are wrong. It's not a job at all, it's just an extra responsibility. I'm not going to sit and Admin all day when I can't do something I equally enjoy, if not, more. When you administrate for a game, your role is to be a leader and role model for Roleplay, which is the whole point of this Community.

So answer me this:

What is better?

Pointless question to be honest because obviously we would like to see 2, but for the past 3/4 months have ONLY seen 1...
I could ask a similar style question to you, which the answer would also be obvious.

Would you rather?
- Active staff team who share the responsibilities equally, and try to help with reforming the community to help it become a better place for all
- Egotistical staff who don't come online and laugh at players who attempt to get staff, and offer no support in order to help the staff team grow

This is where some shitty argument comes up like "they don't laugh at players" "they aren't egotistical" "your question makes no sense and is irrelevant", by us giving these answers, you now know how the community feels that the staff team shit on them. Don't say it doesn't happen, you're staff, not a player. You have no idea what it's like to be in our position in this current time tbh
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
The following 2 users Like BasicallyMental's post:
  • Bobby, Huskii
(10-23-2018, 09:29 AM)Awestruck Wrote:

So answer me this:

What is better?

If the so called motivated staff don't come on anyway what's the difference?
The following 1 user Likes Bobby's post:
  • Huskii