PR -> MarkY or mark2766
Name of player: MarkY

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:429317406

Time in GMT: 22:10

Server: v4b1

Summary: Me and BasicallyMental were carrying out an investigation on a property as a Sarg (myself) and Mental (a cop) and then Mark (VP) comes along and starts saying we cant do an investigation for no reason and then starts to backseat administrate by demoting us for "breaking server rules" which we didnt break anyway since it wasnt a raid.

Evidence

Mark saying that he is going to demote us for "breaking server rules"

Spoiler :

[Image: AB96528B2610943321DB4B703621B410737BD4E5]

Mark demoting me

Spoiler :

[Image: kldPvUw.png]

Your first screenshot does not seem to work.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
Hello update plox??
Looking at the second screenshot, mark said in the second image that you were "refusing to stop harassing officers" and not for breaking server rules. Are you sure that that was not his reason?
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
(10-23-2018, 07:21 PM)Panda Wrote: Looking at the second screenshot, mark said in the second image that you were "refusing to stop harassing officers" and not for breaking server rules. Are you sure that that was not his reason?

100%.
I mean, the fact there was only myself and Puf involved (officer) wise the reason is what we call ballshit
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
Clearly taken out of context and is straight up lying in the courthouse, I will give them the chance to lie more before I update footage of the situation.

What happened here was as they always do John and BasicallyMental was using the police role to basically make money, they were going around random fining and random raiding people (as usual) at this point I made a law that random fining and raiding and police harassment will not be allowed and if it happens contact me. At this point a citizen contacted me to say he was being randomly raided and since I was told by president to be on a patrol of the city I reported to the scene. After asking the officers what they were doing they went out of character and said "are you a retard" which I then told them to leave and they said "you are fucking retarded mark" and as usual went out of character and started insulting me, Due to there pettiness I didn't instantly demote them and gave them a chance. At this point they went out of character and spoke on team radio and told the president to demote me, which is the out of context screenshot showing me explaining what is going on to the president. The reason for demoting was, insulting me, refusing orders and harassing citizens. It was a mis type by I meant to say harassing citizens not officers but the situation still stands. I will include all this in the PR I will make tomorrow of them insulting me out of character as soon as I arrived.
How is it out of context when you said in an IC chat that your stopping us from Breaking rules?

Also can’t wait to see this or did your recording software break, you seem to like to lie mark!
It seems either demoting without a reason wasn't the reason, or it was one of THE reasons. It appears he had a valid reason however in the case that it did in fact contribute I would have to advise Mark that he is not allowed to take that into consideration in the future.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]