Introducing FLAMS
What happens if minges run infront of my car? Will I get punished for CDM?
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 1 user Likes Envy's post:
  • Dragnort_
(10-03-2018, 02:37 PM)Envy Wrote: What happens if minges run infront of my car? Will I get punished for CDM?

Drive the speed limit dumb kid

-Removed by Steven8ken
(10-03-2018, 02:41 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote:
(10-03-2018, 02:37 PM)Envy Wrote: What happens if minges run infront of my car? Will I get punished for CDM?

Drive the speed limit dumb kid

wanna take this outside
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
In before FLAMS develops a mind of its own and starts banning all developers and staff that attempt to shut it down. Taking over Fearless. [FLAMS:RP]
The following 2 users Like Create's post:
  • Pollux, Lewwings

The system has a heavy focus on prevention, detection and alerting staff. It does not "punish" in the usual sense at all.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
I like the system, it reminds people to call paramedics etc.
Only complaint i had was that it turned my physguns scrollspeed to extremely slow.
The following 1 user Likes Baskingner's post:
  • Pollux
No collided props. Didn't we experiment with ghosted props while physed before and it was a fucking pain in the arse.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(10-06-2018, 06:14 PM)Marty Wrote: No collided props. Didn't we experiment with ghosted props while physed before and it was a fucking pain in the arse.

From what i've seen it has been pretty good so far, with minimal disruption to building and roleplay.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Would it prevent people from duping lets say 700 molotovs
The following 2 users Like Foxirius2205's post:
  • James, sebasti161