PR: rand0m0mg
Name of player: rand0m0mg

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:33722992

Time in GMT: > 20:02

Server: V4b1

Summary: RDM. I joined the server 2 minutes prior as I was going to take a Govt job I was parking my car at Nexus. Some SRU decided to shoot and kill me.

Evidence:

https://youtu.be/irzEr3EJNb0
I walked up to you to get you out the car(because you rammed police vehicles) and you reversed into me so i started shooting you, then you continued on.

It seemed to me you were trying to run me over, since you reacted to me pointing a gun at you with - trying to run me over.
I was literally going 3mph so I don't know how you think I was purposely trying to run you over. When you said "Get out of the car" you started shooting at me at the same time, I was dead in 1 second, I didn't even get the chance to get out of my car.
(09-27-2018, 07:30 PM)ElonWuzhou Wrote: I was literally going 3mph so I don't know how you think I was purposely trying to run you over. When you said "Get out of the car" you  started shooting at me at the same time, I was dead in 1 second, I didn't even get the chance to get out of my car.

You reversed into me after hitting the SRU van so i deemed you to be hostile and trying to kill me. I got positive feedback from this assumption after you repeatedly steered back into me.
(09-27-2018, 07:32 PM)rand0m0mg Wrote:
(09-27-2018, 07:30 PM)ElonWuzhou Wrote: I was literally going 3mph so I don't know how you think I was purposely trying to run you over. When you said "Get out of the car" you  started shooting at me at the same time, I was dead in 1 second, I didn't even get the chance to get out of my car.

You reversed into me after hitting the SRU van so i deemed you to be hostile and trying to kill me. I got positive feedback from this assumption after you repeatedly steered back into me.

I was reversing on the road (where cars are supposed to be, not people) obviously trying to park. When did I repeatedly steer back into you? I'm not even sure if I hit you in the first place.
(09-27-2018, 07:35 PM)ElonWuzhou Wrote:
(09-27-2018, 07:32 PM)rand0m0mg Wrote:

I was reversing on the road (where cars are supposed to be, not people) obviously trying to park. When did I repeatedly steer back into you? I'm not even sure if I hit you in the first place.

Not sure what makes you think ramming a SRU van and then continuing to reverse into a SRU-sergeant wouldn't get you shot.
rand0m. You definetley coul have avoided killing him in that situation. However, I have been in situations like these before, and it can be quite hectic and impuls kicks in. So I am going to deny this player report. But please, be careful in the future.

Denied.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]