Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

The following 3 users Like Weezy_'s post:
  • Lewwings, mark2766, Jeffrey
wait you like mark2766??? pfft u must be 1 of 1 surely
The following 3 users Like John Jong's post:
  • Lewwings, mark2766, Weezy_
(09-23-2018, 07:45 PM)Weezy_ Wrote: mark has friends?

Obsessed, I can just imagine you sitting at home with no social life typing that while chuckling to yourself. You really should focus more on getting friends in real life instead of spending your time obsessing over someone who barely knows you exist you creep
The following 1 user Likes mark2766's post:
  • Weezy_
(09-23-2018, 10:06 PM)mark2766 Wrote:

Obsessed, I can just imagine you sitting at home with no social life typing that while chuckling to yourself. You really should focus more on getting friends in real life instead of spending your time obsessing over someone who barely knows you exist you creep

Take the banter and dont get such butthurt <3
Kind regards,
Weezy

(09-23-2018, 10:21 PM)Weezy_ Wrote:

I appreciate the banter, but the obsessively talking about me it goes from banter to being a creep, I am just giving you some advice because don't want you to end up like pufitee who is like my own personal obsessed stalker, and that is a fate worse than death. I wouldn't wish being like Pufitee on my worst enemy
(09-23-2018, 10:26 PM)mark2766 Wrote:

I appreciate the banter, but the obsessively talking about me it goes from banter to being a creep, I am just giving you some advice because don't want you to end up like pufitee who is like my own personal obsessed stalker, and that is a fate worse than death. I wouldn't wish being like Pufitee on my worst enemy

Lovely but im not taking "advice" from a kid. You should stop living in your little fantasy world where people target you for being pathetic,  become instant creeps. But let's stop this here, it's a goodbye thread. If you want to continue this I'd be happily to take this to PM. Goodnight kid
Kind regards,
Weezy

(09-23-2018, 10:38 PM)Weezy_ Wrote:
(09-23-2018, 10:26 PM)mark2766 Wrote:

Lovely but im not taking "advice" from a kid. You should stop living in your little fantasy world where people target you for being pathetic,  become instant creeps. But let's stop this here, it's a goodbye thread. If you want to continue this I'd be happily to take this to PM. Goodnight kid
Like I said stop being an obsessed creep, I never mention you because like I have told you in the past I have better things to do, you clearly don't. Have a nice day, like you said lets end it here.