Conor McGregor VS Khabib Nurmagomedov
Lost a bit of respect for Conor seen as his focus on the fight game has more or less completely depleted, all he gives one about now is whiskey. Definitely not a favourite of mine anymore.
(10-14-2018, 10:27 AM)JackZ Wrote: Lost a bit of respect for Conor seen as his focus on the fight game has more or less completely depleted, all he gives one about now is whiskey. Definitely not a favourite of mine anymore.

Of course he is going to promote his whiskey when he has just released it. Would be a shame for it to flop.

I personally gained even more respect for him, after he was attacked in the octagon (Post fight) he was like ''I don't care about this'' all he wanted was to see where he went wrong and to get a rematch in as soon as possible. I would say that his love for the fight game has not disappeared at all.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Conor doesn't care about fighting anymore, he cares more about Money.

The Mayweather fight was his downfall.

Also he wasn't attacked in the Octagon, he threw the first punch at Khabibs teammate after the fight which is why he got attacked in the octagon.

The day he becomes a fighter again and regains his spirit for the game is the day i'll respect the geezer again.

Still don't respect Khabib though, Tony Ferguson stands as a champion for me.
The following 1 user Likes JackZ's post:
  • Jesse
(10-14-2018, 04:23 PM)JackZ Wrote: Conor doesn't care about fighting anymore, he cares more about Money.

Also he wasn't attacked in the Octagon, he threw the first punch at Khabibs teammate after the fight which is why he got attacked in the octagon.

The day he becomes a fighter again and regains his spirit for the game is the day i'll respect the geezer again.

Why would Conor give a single shit about money? He earned 100 million dollars from the Mayweather fight, ontop of that another 40-50 million on the Khabib fight. He is set for life, his children is set for life and his grandchildren are set for life.

I can agree that the Mayweather fight impacted him negativley, but not his downfall. He should have focused on MMA where he belongs, if he did, I am sure the outcome of the Khabib fight would have been a whole lot different.

After the Fight, Khabib jumped the fence and went for Dillon Danis, Conor tried to follow him and that is when a member of Khabib's team followed Conor. In fact, that same member jumped into the octagon way before Conor attempted to go after Khabib.. we don't know what words were exchanged between Conor and that team mate prior to Conor punching him.

Here's what should happen, fire Khabib - Give Tony the belt - Make Tony and Conor fight... That would be a good fight.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(10-14-2018, 06:09 PM)Random Wrote:
(10-14-2018, 04:23 PM)JackZ Wrote: Conor doesn't care about fighting anymore, he cares more about Money.

Why would Conor give a single shit about money? He earned 100 million dollars from the Mayweather fight, ontop of that another 40-50 million on the Khabib fight. He is set for life, his children is set for life and his grandchildren are set for life.

I can agree that the Mayweather fight impacted him negativley, but not his downfall. He should have focused on MMA where he belongs, if he did, I am sure the outcome of the Khabib fight would have been a whole lot different.

After the Fight, Khabib jumped the fence and went for Dillon Danis, Conor tried to follow him and that is when a member of Khabib's team followed Conor. In fact, that same member jumped into the octagon way before Conor attempted to go after Khabib.. we don't know what words were exchanged between Conor and that team mate prior to Conor punching him.

Here's what should happen, fire Khabib - Give Tony the belt - Make Tony and Conor fight... That would be a good fight.

I know the MMA game like the back of my hand.

Khabib doesn't deserve to be the champion but him and McGregor both did bad things, Conor is the true champion let's be fair.

In my opinion, this is the best route: Khabib and Conor both get a one month suspension, Khabib gets stripped of the belt for his actions and it's given to Tony through a fight with a high ranking contender. 

However if i was Khabib i'd move to Bellator and take 50 Cent up on the $2 million offer he received.

All in all, Ferguson would likely destroy both of these guys.

Ferguson is the pound for pound number one, or Demetrius Johnson.
Lost a lot of respect for Conor, even stated mid fight that all the trash talk was business. Khabib embrassed him and made him look like a fool.
(10-14-2018, 06:09 PM)Random Wrote:

Tony destroys Conor 8 times out of 10.
(09-23-2018, 12:29 PM)mark2766 Wrote: Easy win for Khabib, probably a 4th round tko if not a 5 round decision to Khabib. Barboza is a better striker than Mcgregor and Khabib toyed with him for 5 rounds. The only reason Khabib is getting a bad rap is his performance against Laquinta which was Khabib trying to hard to put on a show because he was constantly being called a boring fighter and Laquinta is a FAR better wrestler than Mcgregor. The only person I see giving Khabib any competition is Kevin Lee due to his wrestling pedigree, or when he beats Mcgregor him and Woodley would be a great fight

Nearly called it exactly right except TKO instead of submission, would have been a TKO if McGregor didn't give up his back for the choke.