Conor McGregor VS Khabib Nurmagomedov
(09-23-2018, 01:30 PM)Random Wrote: Don't matter how much or how good Khabib can wrestle. Only time he goes down on the floor is after Conor knocks him clean out. Mark my words.

Cheeky bet? 300k in game cash, if Khabib wins you pay me if Mcgregor wins I pay you?
(09-23-2018, 01:25 PM)mark2766 Wrote:
(09-23-2018, 12:59 PM)Envy Wrote:
(09-23-2018, 12:32 PM)mark2766 Wrote:
(09-21-2018, 11:57 AM)Envy Wrote: Not really sure how this fights gunna go, If Mcgregor has really worked on his ground game like he said he has then don't see how he will lose but if he hasn't Khabib will just maul him. Either gunna end in a Conor KO or a Khabib TKO imo.
Funny how tha fella in Khabibs team been locked up by Putin tho hahahahha. But people saying Conor will walk over him are clueless end of.

He has not had long enough to work on his ground game, you cant get to a competitive level in jui jitsu without years of experience. Ireland doesn't have a wrestling pedigree so I doubt Mcgregor had any top level training with high level people until he turned like 17 or so, and his ground game is shocking when he fought Diaz the second time nate was dropping with a lot of his punches trying to coax Mcgregor to the ground and McGregor made the ref keep standing it up, if he isn't confident to get in someones guard in top position you should not be confident in how he will do in bottom position against a guy like Khabib

What I mean, Conor has apparently been training a lot on his ground but I doubt its gunna be enough to stop Khabib and thats why I honestly believe this is Khabibs fight if it goes down to the ground game. Conor has been training with the best Jui Jitsu fighters but I cant see it happening unless he wobbles Khabib early. Khabib was wobbled by Michael Johnson and Michael Johnson is a bum
I think that Michael Johnson thing is exaggerated if  you watch it he didn't really wobble khabib, he landed partially with the right and then johnsons left hit his shoulder and moved his body with the momentum so it looks like he was wobbly but everyone makes out like he wobbled khabib when he didn't.

Joe Rogan has a bad habit of over reacting to certain situations

I just rewatched it I get what u mean. U can see how it could be sort of mistaken tho, I love Joe Rogan tho. His podcasts literally sort me out whenever i'm on a plane or something.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 1 user Likes Envy's post:
  • mark2766
(09-23-2018, 01:47 PM)Envy Wrote:
(09-23-2018, 01:25 PM)mark2766 Wrote:
(09-23-2018, 12:59 PM)Envy Wrote:
(09-23-2018, 12:32 PM)mark2766 Wrote:
(09-21-2018, 11:57 AM)Envy Wrote: Not really sure how this fights gunna go, If Mcgregor has really worked on his ground game like he said he has then don't see how he will lose but if he hasn't Khabib will just maul him. Either gunna end in a Conor KO or a Khabib TKO imo.
Funny how tha fella in Khabibs team been locked up by Putin tho hahahahha. But people saying Conor will walk over him are clueless end of.

He has not had long enough to work on his ground game, you cant get to a competitive level in jui jitsu without years of experience. Ireland doesn't have a wrestling pedigree so I doubt Mcgregor had any top level training with high level people until he turned like 17 or so, and his ground game is shocking when he fought Diaz the second time nate was dropping with a lot of his punches trying to coax Mcgregor to the ground and McGregor made the ref keep standing it up, if he isn't confident to get in someones guard in top position you should not be confident in how he will do in bottom position against a guy like Khabib

What I mean, Conor has apparently been training a lot on his ground but I doubt its gunna be enough to stop Khabib and thats why I honestly believe this is Khabibs fight if it goes down to the ground game. Conor has been training with the best Jui Jitsu fighters but I cant see it happening unless he wobbles Khabib early. Khabib was wobbled by Michael Johnson and Michael Johnson is a bum
I think that Michael Johnson thing is exaggerated if  you watch it he didn't really wobble khabib, he landed partially with the right and then johnsons left hit his shoulder and moved his body with the momentum so it looks like he was wobbly but everyone makes out like he wobbled khabib when he didn't.

Joe Rogan has a bad habit of over reacting to certain situations

I just rewatched it I get what u mean. U can see how it could be sort of mistaken tho, I love Joe Rogan tho. His podcasts literally sort me out whenever i'm on a plane or something.
Same I literally cant sleep without JRE or The ricky Gervais Show in the background
The following 2 users Like mark2766's post:
  • Envy, Bobby
Want khabib to win this but think mcgregor will win. This is gonna be streamed at my uni on the night will be there to watch it, will be insane
Highlight of the game was khabib jumping the ring and rushing at dillon danis
The following 1 user Likes Exotic's post:
  • god
No highlights, Khabib wins and then acts like a sad child jumping out and letting his man jump into the octagon to attack McGregor, sad as hell.
The following 2 users Like Jan's post:
  • Agorith, Random
27-0 #khabibtime
[Image: 1717-E37-A-98-BA-4-EEF-B9-B5-9800-D3-B90-A00.jpg]
Conor still came out as the bigger man.

Absolutely disgusting behavior by Khabib. Conor hasn'nt been perfect, but he is always humble in victory or defeat.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The better fighter won, easy as that. Not saying what Khabib done was right but after the amount of insults he took on the chin, that anger will just be boiling. Dillon Dannis shouldn't of shouted terrorist at him simple as that both as bad as each other.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 3 users Like Envy's post:
  • god, Wolven, Vimpto
Talk shit get banged