Awestruck
Username: EnzoAmore

Accused Staff Member: Awestruck

Involved Users: Nighthawk, Hitman and Awestruck 

Time/Date/Time Zone: Not sure

Abuse of Power or Rule Infringement: Deleting his own bans, hiding the evidence.

Evidence and Explanation:

In either Late 2015 or early 2016 Awestruck received a ban from Nighthawkd for prop spamming the build server which I recall was by spawning chairs in a small proximity. After Awestruck received the ban, he decided to appeal the ban. After he decided to appeal the ban Hitman gave his side of the story about how he told him to stop and that he had told Nighthawkd about the situation. In the end of the UBR, Nighthawk stated that he would reduce the ban, however keep the ban on record. In our latest discovery we have found out that the UBR has been Hard deleted from the forums and that the ban has been removed from his ban record. This leads to us believe that just before Awestruck resigned from SA he decided to cover up one of his 'extreme' bans.
Hello, I hope you are having a fun evening Smile

Here is the UBR that allowed the ban to be deleted.
https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=68216

Thanks for your concern, but I would never do such a thing.

Edit: Why have you decided to bring this up now? Are you looking for dirt on me or what?
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Posting on behalf of Enzo amore
Agorith and Ghost were talking about FL and then we started looking at staff bans and ghost nor agorith recall the ban being removed so I asked ghost to get ahold of nighthawk in discord and he said he never removed it and since neither agorith or ghost wanted to get involved I got agorith to post it on my behalf.
Alright, clearly a misunderstanding then.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The ban in question was removed legitimately by Avgar due to the nature of UBR rule 6 at the time.

No abuse noted. Case closed.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]