DooZ UBR
Your name: DooZ

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61032702

Your ban ID: 81223

Banned by: Awestruck

Reason: FearRP

Involved: Me and Awestruck pretty much.

Why we should unban you: I did not realize he was giving commands for me to step out of my vehicle as I was was blasting music roleplaying as a Russian Thug, I had my in-game sound off.
Awestruck and an officer started chasing me, possibly because I was reckless driving on the tunnel connecting connectivity to pool street, he hopped out the car and I attempted to drive away, I then realized he had pulled out a M4 and before I realized he was telling me to get out, he jumped infront of my car and I ran him over.
At this point I stopped the music, hopped out and called the paramedics, giving myself up and turning my in-game sound back on.
I apologized and explained to him that I could not hear nor understand he was giving me orders to step out after he revived himself and pulled me into an admin sit.
If I had realized he was ordering me to get out I would have as I did stop after he jumped infront of my vehicle.
I would like to apologize once again to Awestruck  for the confusion, since it was a messy situation honestly.
Hello DooZ.

After multiple times telling you to get out of your car at gunpoint whilst you were stopped, you began driving. Your excuse was that you didn't have any sound. It's not a good idea to go around wrecklessly driving, speeding and then failing to pull over with a chance of being held at gunpoint under FearRP with no sound. Therefore I cannot take this excuse as then simply anyone can give me that same excuse.

Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]