Return of the Posi lordâ„¢
Welcome back bruh!

Spoiler :
belgium is just a stubborn part of North-Brabant

I think I have seen your name around here but welcome back!
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

(09-19-2018, 10:38 AM)Falc Wrote: Welcome back bruh!

Uff we've had our ups and downs but you're a good lad, good to see more familiar faces around!

Good to be back, brah!
(09-19-2018, 11:19 AM)Weezy_ Wrote:

Spoiler :

I am e v e r y w h e r e

Spoiler :
Also excuse you??

Thanks though
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • Weezy_
(09-19-2018, 02:00 PM)Agorith Wrote:
(09-19-2018, 10:38 AM)Falc Wrote: Welcome back bruh!

Uff we've had our ups and downs but you're a good lad, good to see more familiar faces around!

Good to be back, brah!

For sure bro, that shits in the past, always good to see an old face return.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Agorith
where do i start, buzzing to see you given another chance i just thought you was all shits and giggles not any harm in you, obviously my past didnt show that as we more often than not didnt see eye to eye, but times have changed i can say ive matured alot and im looking forward to speaking to you welcome back.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
(09-19-2018, 04:16 PM)perqe Wrote: where do i start, buzzing to see you given another chance i just thought you was all shits and giggles not any harm in you, obviously my past didnt show that as we more often than not didnt see eye to eye, but times have changed i can say ive matured alot and im looking forward to speaking to you welcome back.

I don't hurt a fly really when it comes down to it, but I'm v vicious when someone makes an 'enemy' out of me lel.
And I'd say you were a pain in the ass when I was staff but I'm sure that if I weren't staff at the time we would've been just fine, staff always b making 'enemies' anywhore

It's all cool now though, I meant it when I said I have no interest in being consumed with FL drama anymore, everyone's a homie as far as I care for now
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • Grunt
(09-19-2018, 02:01 PM)Agorith Wrote:
(09-19-2018, 11:19 AM)Weezy_ Wrote:

Spoiler :

I am e v e r y w h e r e

Spoiler :
Also excuse you??

Thanks though
One of us! One of us!
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

Ohh shit.. He's back :o 

Welcome back! ;)

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep
(09-19-2018, 05:08 PM)Agorith Wrote:
(09-19-2018, 04:16 PM)perqe Wrote: where do i start, buzzing to see you given another chance i just thought you was all shits and giggles not any harm in you, obviously my past didnt show that as we more often than not didnt see eye to eye, but times have changed i can say ive matured alot and im looking forward to speaking to you welcome back.

I don't hurt a fly really when it comes down to it, but I'm v vicious when someone makes an 'enemy' out of me lel.
And I'd say you were a pain in the ass when I was staff but I'm sure that if I weren't staff at the time we would've been just fine, staff always b making 'enemies' anywhore

It's all cool now though, I meant it when I said I have no interest in being consumed with FL drama anymore, everyone's a homie as far as I care for now

respect that but i was an annoying vagina, lol i had bad intentions just wanted to anny people.

Im now honestly just shits and giggles now is what is, i could die tomorrow no need for beef, drama or enemies fook it.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
The following 2 users Like don's post:
  • Agorith, Spartan_KCT