UBR Agorith
I'm posting this unban request for Agorith: a very kind, loving, open minded ex-admin with beard that wishes to be unbanned.

Your name: [F.I] Agorith

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:43023747

Your ban ID: 76383

Banned by: Console

Reason: vandalized TS lobby channel

Involved: Spear, MasterNoda, Jan, Awestruck, probs a bunch of others from the team back then aswell. I don't remember.

Why we should unban you
:

I have no idea what I can say that hasn't been said before if I'm being completely honest. Awestruck & me weren't v fond of eachother to say the least, it escalated, I did a dumb thing, I regretto. We're 1.8 years later, and I truly believe it's been long enough. We're now in an era where people that had a far greater offense list get unbanned on v abusive terms, and some even manage to get promoted afterwards.
I've served my time, and as I should have mentioned in my previous UBR I do not come seeking for forgiveness. Frankly the sole reason I've posted these UBR's is so that I can have access to the forums again and participate in conversations with old friends. I hope we can leave any past personal feuds we might or might not have had with eachother elsewhere, so that I can prove I have no further bad intentions on Fearless.

Once again, thank you for taking this UBR into consideration.
I look forward to your reply.
Involved, as I and Mintblackbeard, at the time reported this incident.

I’ve still got the evidence, what you did was unjust, and I think you deserved what you got. I’m not in any position to make any desicion, and thus it is up to the team. If the staff team wants the evidence, please contact me privately as it’s most likely something people don’t want to get posted here.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
It was indeed unjust to vandalize the TS lobby. However, you've been banned for nearly 2 years, and that is in my opinion long enough for this offense.
Let's not forget that you've also contributed a lot as part of the team.

It's not a special treatment, I think after being banned for this long, the punishment was severe enough.

Unban request approved
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.