Your name: Dafy 
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:62783069  
Your ban ID:79627 
Banned by: [FL] Joe Joe 
Reason: Mass Rule Breakage 
Involved: Myself  
Why we should unban you: 
Firstly I would like to start of by saying,
Hello Fearless Staff Team thanks for taking your time to read this application.

My First intention in this UBR is to publicly apologise to both Joe Joe and Forgee. You both helped me a lot in the community, I have talked to forgee in PM’s with an insight to why I did this in the first place and don’t wish to write it here if you want to know PM me. 
You guys comforted me, and made me feel welcome you and I thank you a lot for that I really do and I’m sorry for the way I treated you it was 100% uncalled for.

And now I’d like to apologise to the community and that whom I harmed or annoyed during my edgy ness. I’m sorry and did not mean to make you feel targeted in anyway shape or form and I mean it. 
I have grown up the past months that I have been banned and I want to make it up to you guys. I would love to bring some decent RP’s to fearless and would love to re-unite with some old friends. And I would like to have a fresh start.

Like stated above I have grown up since this incident and my intent was to not harm or to make people feel un-easy.

I hope that I could get unbanned but that is highly unlikely but would like to atleast get my ban shortened. I’d happily take a long blacklist for what I have done but would like to come back to make some quality rp.

Kind Regards, 
Dafy.
Hi Dafy,

Thanks for taking the time to make this Unban Request. The biggest issue I have is that if you were to have it shortened or removed how would we know we could trust you not to do it again. You didn't cause problems once but on multiple occasions in 1 night by double accounting and use your brothers accounts to cause problems. Even after being told you didn't listen to our advice and made it obvious you didn't care for your actions. Do you care to explain why we should give you another chance?

Thanks,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
I have changed in many ways, firstly the pathetic cunty version of me had Changed. I have gained a lot of reputation on the internet in many areas. Which I cannot let down the drain. I have started a new chapter of my life I am now working, in college and am ashamed of my past self on fearless and would like to prove everyone wrong by making quality RP with my police skills on the server.

There is no way to be able to show you how I have changed other than letting me join the server to prove myself and I am more than happy to do that.
You should give me another chance because I believe that I could bring very nice rps to the server and many ideas to benefit the community in different ways. I’d love to bounce back from my mistakes and put things right, and this is he first place to start. And the only way to be able to start moving.
--| Approved |--

After taking into consideration all you have said as well as the amount of time you have been banned. However this acceptance does not mean you are off the hook. The ban will yes be set to expired and you will be unbanned however the Double Accounts will remain banned and instead of a ban it will be changed for a 7 day (168 Hour) PTE and Weapon Blacklist instead of the original punishment. What you done was valid however this is the conclusion myself and the other staff member involved deemed fitting. However if anything like this happens again we will not be so lenient on the situation.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<