What do you study?
I'm training to become a professional actor so I am going to be unemployed for life!
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 4 users Like Divey's post:
  • Link, Jessixa, Violet DE Kittie,
(09-16-2018, 02:44 PM)Divey Wrote: I'm training to become a professional actor so I am going to be unemployed for life!

we can do films together
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 3 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Link, Divey, Weezy_
Studying Visual communication ( drawing ) , starting my college next year , will be doing magazine cover & telling amazing stories , I heard the course i'm going has a lot of project so …. Tounge

Taking my national exam this September - October , with 7 subject .
[Image: 1619639714462.png]
(09-16-2018, 02:44 PM)Divey Wrote: I'm training to become a professional actor so I am going to be unemployed for life!

I heard they were looking for new actors in the newest season of Fake Taxi, although you will remain anonymous I am sure you can make a living.

OT: I finished my study mid 2017, been working ever since but I wish to start my own business asap.
The following 4 users Like Jan's post:
  • Jessixa, Divey, Weezy_, Nuka

avgar and lesanka shouldve paid us
The following 2 users Like sebasti161's post:
  • Divey, Emil
Business Administration "Niveau" 4 - Last year (MBO)
Cognitive Science, 2nd year.

Sweden. 

Because understanding requires understanding of what it means to understand. 
Oh and I think artificial intelligence is very interesting, and its a big component of the program, which is a big reason for why i chose it initially.
The following 1 user Likes rand0m0mg's post:
  • Nuka
its easy to understand a hard concept you have to understand the first line then the next one then next one then the netx one till you drop dead
(09-17-2018, 07:47 AM)Fro[Z]en Wrote: Business Administration "Niveau" 4 - Last year (MBO)

how many years is that then? 2?
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

I just finished school. I can now work on a school. If I would chose to work on a school I’d basically support the teacher and work help kids with stuff they’re struggling with.