The Orphanage
Video 
The Orphanage 
By Avgar , Lesanka & Divey 

This is a story of 3 young girls, Alessa , Violet & Enrika , sisters of each other & were abandoned by their arrogant father who sold them for sex slave , throughout their journey , they came across the orphanage house , Mr & Mrs Hardwick, owners of the orphanage welcome the girls to their lovely home with their servant . 

Alessa is a smart one , she's very protective of her sisters , she has a rare condition that none of her sisters have and is luckily to not live at the age of 30 , she have to take her pills or she will die 

Violet is said to be a bookworm , she love to read books when her mother was still alive , many rumours said that she had gotten a high test score but nobody knows if it's true

Enrika is very quiet sometimes and has a dislike of veggies, she is said to be very protective of her sisters and will not let them be harm by anyone . 

More information will be release soon 

* Warning: the server crash in the middle of the roleplay, i'll wait for further information about the roleplay from Lesanka or Avgar *

The video contains : Poor kids , façade wife , swear words like dicks , arrogant people , roleplay ruiners , people who try to beat Mr Hardwick, Violence , Blood, Gore , Gibs , House being burn maybe... , Dirty minded servant who like kids , Spanking , Child abuse maybe.... . 

The Orphanage ( Part 1

if it doesn't work , here the link :

Credits & Roles 
Avgar as Mr Hardwick 
Lesanka as Mrs Hardwick 
Divey as The Servant 
Jessixa as Alessa 
Equinox as Enrika 
Violet as Herself 
no as Holly 
Apox as Reece 
[Image: 1619639714462.png]
The following 5 users Like Jessixa's post:
  • Divey, Lesanka, mark2766, Alertecobra27, Violet DE Kittie
frost woulda loved this RP ;(
The following 3 users Like Fudge's post:
  • Jessixa, Lesanka, Alertecobra27
Great RP, I was trying to get an Annie RP going with trying to buy the orphanage out from under you but the server crashed
Something small information about the sisters 

Let's begin with Alessa Star 

Alessa is the oldest sister of all 3 , she's a very smart child and is rumoured to score a really high marks for her test , she claim that she never been to school before after her mother's death . 
Alessa was born with a rare condition that is very fatal & incurable , she's not likely to live by the age of 30 , it is unknown what her condition is , no one not even her sisters knows but she will start breathing very heavily and will die instant if she didn't take her pills . 

[Image: IMG_20180914_024803.jpg]
[Image: 1619639714462.png]
Last time I was in this orphanage I got out alive with a spanking for not brushing my teeth and hiding under the stairs, rought times man, rough times.

This was also one of my first RPP’s I remember back when this was used on v2d, exellent RP, as always. Smile
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 2 users Like Jonas's post:
  • Jessixa, Lesanka