[DENIED] Timmy Turner
Your name: Timmy Turner

Your steam ID: ProXno

Reason banned: I didnt knowe RP rules, and i got spawn killed a couple of times. So i made an elevator to get up on a roof and then i made a house. I saw someone shooting, and i shoot back.

Time: Abaout a week ago

Why we should unban you: I hawe learned howe to PR, And no server is so seriouse as you'rs. So i realy want a secound chance.
(10-09-2010, 07:42 PM)ProXno Wrote: Your name: Timmy Turner

Reason banned: I didnt knowe RP rules, and i got spawn killed a couple of times. So i made an elevator to get up on a roof and then i made a house. I saw someone shooting, and i shoot back.

Why we should unban you: I hawe learned howe to PR, And no server is so seriouse as you'rs. So i realy want a secound chance.

You're pretty smartass if you come and say that you broke the rules because you havent read them. You KNEW that you shall read the rules before playing, but you didnt read them and that is YOUR problem.
'I didnt knowe RP rules'

YOU FAILED!
(10-09-2010, 08:09 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote:

You're pretty smartass if you come and say that you broke the rules because you havent read them. You KNEW that you shall read the rules before playing, but you didnt read them and that is YOUR problem.

Yeah i knowe but i honestly said, and dindnt lie, can i please get a secound chance ? I knowe that you guys dosent care mouch if it is one guy less on the server, but i hawe changed, i hawe realised that reading the rules are nessesary, but please i cant find one server like you'rs. And that bugs me !

One chance thats all i want. I can even Read the rules on skype for you !
(10-09-2010, 08:46 PM)ProXno Wrote:
(10-09-2010, 08:09 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote:

Yeah i knowe but i honestly said, and dindnt lie, can i please get a secound chance ? I knowe that you guys dosent care mouch if it is one guy less on the server, but i hawe changed, i hawe realised that reading the rules are nessesary, but please i cant find one server like you'rs. And that bugs me !

One chance thats all i want. I can even Read the rules on skype for you !

xD lawl it's just so funny to see ppl like this.. Well don't ask me; I'm not an admin, so just wait for admin to reply.. >.<
I hawe changed please, give me a secound chance, howe can i prove, that i deserve a secound chance ?

I feel like a douchbag right now, and you guys probaly youst laughting at me.
You should be unbanned by now.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(10-09-2010, 11:31 PM)ProXno Wrote: I hawe changed please, give me a secound chance, howe can i prove, that i deserve a secound chance ?

After you read the rules you should read an english dictionary.
-Signature removed-
(10-10-2010, 08:03 AM)s.J. Wrote:
(10-09-2010, 11:31 PM)ProXno Wrote: I hawe changed please, give me a secound chance, howe can i prove, that i deserve a secound chance ?

After you read the rules you should read an english dictionary.

Okey, Fine for me, I knowe my english ai'nt perfect.. But that shouldnt stop you guys from unban'ing me.
You should be unbanned already, as Raffi said. Thread closed to stop people trolling.