zRoronoazoro. RDM, NLR, Abusing gun dealer, abusing fire axe, Power Gaming.
Bug 
Name of player: zRoronoazoro

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:25197607

Time in GMT: 10:50 AM

Server: v2d

Summary: I was going afk to check some forums so I went and bought the door to one of the apartment rooms. The Corleones had the room across from me. I was afk in my room whilt they did their business, I came back, walkout outside and the entire hallway was on fire. I said in OOC "What's with the fire" And he accused me of throwing a molotov at them and tried to kill me, I killed them before they could kill me and he changed his job to fireman. I didn't think anything of it therefore didn't record, just thought he was going to put out the fire. But he abused the axe and used it to break into my room and attempted to kill me with the axe as I guess he thought he could. I killed him again and he went Gun Dealer. I knew exactly what he was going to do so I went outside and started recording. He did as I knew he would and used it to spawn a tranq sniper and tranq me multiple times. (I only recorded the first time)

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pHTZYnMT...e=youtu.be
(In the chat at the end you can see that he was indeed fireman.)
Oh yeah, that's the game where I did ragequit after someone indeed set our APT to fire and RDM'd me while I was typing. Cheese I remember Roro saying during the fire that he would switch to fireman.
(01-18-2012, 01:00 PM)DNB Wrote: Oh yeah, that's the game where I did ragequit after someone indeed set our APT to fire and RDM'd me while I was typing. Cheese I remember Roro saying during the fire that he would switch to fireman.

If you were in the hallway I killed you, sorry about that. However he said "Kill this fat prick". I assumed you were going to and I killed you first
(01-18-2012, 01:08 PM)Emnesty Wrote:
(01-18-2012, 01:00 PM)DNB Wrote: Oh yeah, that's the game where I did ragequit after someone indeed set our APT to fire and RDM'd me while I was typing. Cheese I remember Roro saying during the fire that he would switch to fireman.

If you were in the hallway I killed you, sorry about that. However he said "Kill this fat prick". I assumed you were going to and I killed you first

Hahahaha no need to be sorry bro Wink Everyone was confused in that situation. Blame the guy who set our APT on fire, there was only 1 guy apart from you and us Corleones, can't remember the name though. ^^
Approved, Banned for 2 days, Due to the video only showing these two things, (Power gaming and random tranqing)
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol