Rickets
Your name: General Rickets

Your blacklist ID: 102304

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:65599084

Reason: RDM | Violence should always be the last option |

Staff member who blacklisted you: Joe Joe

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: 

As you can see in this image of the video (19 seconds in on 0.25 speed) the officer on the right has raised is arm and spoke via radio to Wolven 4 seconds pass so I open fire. https://gyazo.com/b87c061153d0d1153f8b818eb6d80edb

As you can see in this image Wolven confirms under no pressure or coercion that he did not have his voice radio on. https://gyazo.com/eb35b2dfb9af0942c0b9ff594d27c383

This was mentioned in the sit however was overlooked after taking some time to analyse the video I remembered. 

Hi Rickets,

Thank for taking the time to make an Unblacklist Request. Now what you have provided was not even remotely mentioned during the sit to my knowledge which makes me question if what is provided is an attempt to get said punishment removed. Now something such as this would have most likely been mentioned during the sit if it had such importance, making me feel as it was just noticed recently before the construction of this UBLR. During the sit after hearing both sides I do not remember something regarding this being remotely mentioned before handing out the punishment and I'm certain if you knew of said information at the time you would have used it in your case to prove your innocence. Now what was said on the radio is also unknown due to Wolven having his Radio offline, which he is able to do. However when the situation was dealt with by myself you failed to mention this and indicated you had 'no other options' apart from to shoot Wolven. Whereas something along the lines of "I informed the Officers to tell him to leave" would have been more likely if you had realised that the officer had reported it in. So can I ask how something so prudent has only just come back to your memory, because the sit did last for around 20 minutes and you were both given plenty of time to give your side of the accounts.

Thanks,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
I stated in the sit that the officers attempted to use voice radio, I know this 100% because after I was blacklisted I had a discussion with another administrator and I mentioned it to him also. I did not however, think to check the video for evidence of this until today. I thought it had been edited out initially however I also noticed he hears dobs. If you also pay attention I was blacklisted a few days ago but waited some time to clear my thoughts and approach this properly. I guess I was more focused on other points to argue about this one which all in all maybe is a fault on my behalf.

Also just something to note I did formulate a UBL the same evening I was blacklisted but I don't like to act on impulse so I have waited as mentioned above.

Hi Rickets,

After thinking about the situation I remember you clearly indicating to me that your only option was to kill Wolven so that no backup would arrive, now if that Radio call was so important that it wasn't mentioned and the fact that by them telling Wolven to go away that would have signalled more Officers to arrive on scene would it not? Also from what it seems the Officer on the radio was on it for such a short time it doesn't seem plausible a message of such length to get rid of him would have been possible; however that is speculation and has no weighting. But the main issue that has arisen here is how you indicated killing him would stop him calling backup yet that officer using the radio would have signalled backup unintentionally and it at this point seems like that call had no relevance to the situation.

Thanks,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

Hey Joe Joe,

In my opinion, Wolven was seen as a threat. Can I use this clip as an example:

https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.ph...=methodize

In this situation, Dr Methodize pulls a gun on me. No commands were given, so I pull out mine and he shoots me. At the time I thought it was RDM, but it makes perfect sense. I drew my gun, pointed it at him, therefore he opens fire because I am seen as a threat to his life.

In this case, Wolven points his gun directly at Rickets. Clearly a threat to Rickets life. It was a sensible decision for his character to open fire. It was the right move to make, and this is proven but Rickets getting out of that situation alive. 

These are my words, not Rickets. From my point of view, it was the right thing to do with a perfectly valid reason.
Involved - I was one of the cops, and Rickets was in an immediate danger, I also told the other cop to stand down but he did not.
I have nothing else to add to this UBL request other than this:

The reason I argued the other points Joe Joe was because you dismissed the radio call in the sit. I went on the defensive as you would expect and argued the other points where I thought I was correct, some admins agree some admins disagree its a lot less black and white than it seems. I have admitted the mistake on my behalf about not reiterating the radio call point in the sit but with it being dismissed I had no other choice than to argue the other points. I have managed to get in contact with the officer who made the call as you can see by his post above. I don't know what else you want me to say...

--| Denied |--

On this occasion I will be denying the Unban Request. To the knowledge of myself and the other player involved there was no mentioning of a radio call and to my knowledge if the call had that much importance it would have been highlighted greatly in the sit. Many reasons linking to the call and some points you made during the sit are contradicting such as not wanting to get more attention yet calling it in would have got more attention initially. Furthermore at that point the officer had inflicted no damage on you and nor did you give them an adequate chance to bargain for said hostages resulting in the death of all of them.

Thanks,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe