Plz hlep
posting on behalf of darkstar

Your name: DARSTAR4252
Your ban ID: 80537
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:127839448
Reason: BRA 87666 - Attempting to glitch to avoid RP situation. | Breaking FearRP. | Extended due to Last Chance.
Staff member who banned you: Narcotic
Reason why you should be unbanned:
firstly i would like to thank you for giving me the opportunity to write this ubr and to hear out my side of the situation which resulted in a long ban.as seen in the video, I ran over to where the sru had just died.look very closely, I see where the sru died, so I jump on the car, being careful not to go down where the sru died, if I was recreating to suicide, why did I just not jump down onto the sru/where he died when I got on the car? simple answer is my intention at the time was not to recreate the situation.i was on last chance, I would never risk my chance to play on FL to avoid a simple fine.what I intended to do was see if it killed him, I wanted to see if he was injured or dead.if I had jumped up like the guy did before then I would be recreating.but all I did was simply check to see if it killed him, now I know how it looks but I am not stupid, if I didn’t jump up and didn’t jump straight down onto the sru then I didn’t try and recreate.as for the ignoring the commands at the end, I simply stopped 1-2 seconds before I am tazered, I stop just before where the sru had died, my curiosity got the better of me. I complied to the orders by stopping.i think Narcotic was fully within his right to serve a punishment if I had admitted it,maybe he was a little hastily rushing the situation.i feel like communication between all the parties involved is always the best way to go around things.im not requesting the ban be removed instantly, I want to have a conversation with you narcotic if that is okay and we can discuss the situation. you say why you feel I committed a rule break and I am given sufficient time to defend myself. i am sorry if it comes across as orders, I just want a chance to hear your side narcotic and to defend myself, I would happily accept this if I did what you said, but I didn’t. thank you again for allowing me to post this.i hope to hear from you soon Narcoti plz plz plz i promise i never do it again i really play beg to play server!
Hello.

Regardless if your intention was to use to glitch to avoid an RP situation or not you still broke FearRP. You were in plain view of the weapon and yet you still continued to walk off when the user told you to stop moving or to not "recreate what happened". https://plays.tv/video/5b37f4a4d4004a384...nad-fearrp This can be seen here. Also it is very blatant you were attempting to as you perfectly copy the SRU's route up the side of the car which clearly caused him to die and go into ragdoll mode. In no way would you have gone there just to 'inspect' what had happened when you had clearly seen him just die, thus showing your intension of going there. Because how would you have known the point in which the glitch occurs? The only way you would have found out was by continuingly going down the side of the car which you would have, and by the point of you finding out the glitch it would have been too late and your character would have died. Thus attempting to glitch to avoid an RP situation. With this, I am infact going to deny your un-ban request today on the sole reason that you clearly knew you were breaking the rules and you broke (2) rules in doing so. FearRP and attempted glitching (suicide) to avoid an RP situation.

Thanks,
Narcotic
Hello,

After consideration we have decided to reppen your UBR upon request so you can comment upon my previous comment.

Thanks,
Narcotic
The user in question requested this UBR to be reopened to be able to make a comment to the questions and statement raised above by Narctic. However the user have failed to respond since Narcotic reopened it, and there this UBR will be denied.

Denied.