McBustin Unban Request
Since my friend has no forum accounts, I post this unban request for him :

Your name: (Your Steam name) McBustin

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:224593772

Your ban ID: (Ban ID as found on the ban page, example 2779) 79317

Banned by: [FL] Jonas

Reason: (Why were you banned, as stated on the ban page) Terms of Service // Trying to sell his in-game money for real life money. (Contact [FL] Jonas)

Involved: 

Why we should unban you: 

Hello,

I got banned a very long time ago now I firstly got banned which was like a year old and I had this guy,

he messaged me as he was a nice guy saying Hey man since your banned can I have all your stuff I said sorry mate I only just met you and i am banned so no he got mad but I didn't see that he was mad then he said mate since your banned please could I buy your stuff and because I never knew that it was a rule as back then I never read the rules of any servers I just didn't care I didn't bother even checking as I was mad about getting banned and I didn't think straight so I said sure I guess and then obviously like anyone would he reported it and I received a permanent ban now I have took a long time off from playing GMOD as my PC has not been working well I have been concentrating more on school at my life outside of gaming but none the less what I did was wrong and I am sorry and I wish for another chance as I promise to come back as a good guy i have taken a lot of time off because of my ban and I feel I have had enough time to learn my lesson

Many Thanks McBustin

[i]All of the words said are all McBustins words not mine neither and i am involved i am just posting it for him[/i]
[Image: ne-inqui%C3%A8te-pas-%C3%A7a-va-bien-se-passer.gif]
Mcbustin is requesting an unban under rule 6 thanks
[Image: ne-inqui%C3%A8te-pas-%C3%A7a-va-bien-se-passer.gif]
Approved per Rule 6
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]