SteamID
STEAM_0:0:53586752
STEAM_0:1:222849592
STEAM_0:0:442860231
STEAM_0:1:222849592
STEAM_0:1:55311065

Time in GMT: 1210 AM

Server: v4b1

Summary: As we were returning from waiting from NLR, they were running around the Nexus shooting at every cop and government official after killing the president instead of leaving. There was no need for such actions if no one was attempting to arrest them, or responding. They killed us purely out of RDM and it doesn't justify them killing us as we weren't responding and teaching a new guy how to roleplay correctly. Even if there are 10 people on the server, there should still be some kind of order

Evidence:

[Image: ixMVWCC.jpg]
[Image: ayot8Oz.png]
What the fuck is this? I honestly can't be bother to remain on topic and explain the reasons of our raid to this.
You have broken a number of rules, and that is breaking FearRP and FailRPing.

At 1:12, you have been ordered to leave the building by Goat, you were unarmed, you were defenseless, you couldn't stand your ground. Yet, you continued to demand and demand till eventually you were killed.
You broke FearRP, who are you to report us for breaking the rules?

At 1:33, instead of leaving from the NLR zone and leaving a gun fight for your own survival, you stayed and continued to demand in a firefight, you were unarmed and in a crossfire, this is FailRP.

But since the staff members needs information, our reason of why we came back to the Nexus after a successful raid of the President that had a 40% tax, is to go back for Sgt.Roach, we all left the nexus for our base after a successful opreation, however turns out Sgt.Roach was left behind in the elevator, so we came back for him as we don't leave people behind.

When we came back, some rebel shot the cops, for whatever reason the rebel had, I don't know why the police vehicle was being shot, I personally didn't see it as a threat.
--| Denied |--

After looking at the evidence and conclude the previous PR on yourself the accused have not broken any rules. You had no idea if they had a reason at that time that does not mean you can run around breaking many rules to get evidence, as stated taxes were 40% which is a valid reason. The rules are the rules and you cannot choose to ignore them.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<