Arrsonist Unban Appeal
Your name: Arrsonist

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:104867899

Your ban ID: 79153

Banned by: Joe Joe

Reason: RDM | Killing someone after demands are given for an invalid reason//Extended by Janzo

Involved: Myself

Why we should unban you:
It has been a while since my last Ban which was last chance ban It has been approximately 2 Years since I have last been banned. In those 2 Years I understand what I did wrong and the Mistake I Made which lead to my Last Chance ban. I said in my last UBR That I would take full responsibility for my actions, which I have and left that to soak in for 2 Years. I apply today in hopes to get a final chance on the server as in the last 2 Years I have matured more than my younger self and know how to follow basic rules set out by the server.

I am sorry DVN The last admin that Unbanned me for getting banned and breaking his trust. I am also sorry to all the admins that also Helped DVN With the decision to unban me from the server I am hoping to get back on the server and show that I actually care about the server and who plays the server. I know I said this in my last UBR But this time I am committed to my word to actually stay on the server and make it an Enjoyable experience for other players on the server. I understand if I am chosen not to be unbanned after I broke my Last chance.
--| Approved |--

Hi Arsonist,

I will accept this UBR on the grounds of removing your Permanent Suspension, however this does not mean your ban will be lifted you will still have another 9 months to serve before the ban is completely lifted.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<